Voldemort x Severus Snape

Request by _Tortured_Clock_ no fluff

As Snape rummaged through the desk, he felt himself jump as a pair of thin hands seized hold of his hips. "Getting nosey, Severus..?" He felt himself pale ever so slightly as he felt the man's fingers bury themselves into his clothes. "N-no sir.. I was merely being f-forgetful.. "he felt sick speaking of himself in such,"you're lying Severus... " He felt the man's hands slide down the crease in his pants, the man's face nearly pressing itself to his ear as he whispered.

"I haven't the faintest of what you mean.." he almost shamelessly returned to his composer as the Lord only pressed closer. "now.. if you must, I feel as if I should show what happens to liars.." Severus winced as he felt the Lord's wand press to his neck.
"M-my lord, if you will, please l-let me explain..."Severus stuttered as he quickly cut of Voldemort's words.

"I would..more than happily, comply with this, but you mustn't forget your manners.. Severus.. " with this a quick few words were spat out before severus stuttered to get his alibi together.

Quickly though the wand almost jabbed into him as he instinctively flinched, more than pleasantly surprised to feel nothing. "You shouldn't lie severus..." With this he felt the man's fingers snaking down the crevice to his groin. He just froze as he resisted the feeling of being touched, the man's other hand running up his back.

"Feeling things are we Severus...?" A hint of disapproval sounded in the man's voice as he felt the Lord's hand explore himself. He felt himself fall speechless as he tried to stay quiet, allowing himself to be stroked. "Answer me Severus." He felt a sharp pain as the wand was jabbed closer, "y-yes.. my Lord..." With this he felt a spark of pleasure,the man's boney hands pumping him.

He felt himself begin to throb as the Lord's grip tightened, Leading him into a different room though for once in his life, everything went blurry, he began to slip from conscience, allowing himself to be touched. With this he felt the Lord begin to lick and bite at his neck, removing his clothes slowly as he watch the man almost praise his body.

He felt himself sharply inhale as he felt something push into him,he could hear the man behind him let out a moan as he felt it push into him. He felt himself tense up with each thrust, feeling himself tighten around his lords member. At this he could feel throb, lacking any physical contact from neither a lover nor a friend, leaving him at the very least touchstarved and desperate.

"Agh~!" He heard himself loudly moan as he was pounded, begining to release as his cock was scraped against the wooden table. He watched as his vision blurred,his prostate practically throbbing for a break as he continued to be driven into the desk. He then felt his attention drift to the rhythmic hissing that his lord uttered every thrust he gave into him.

"How interesting.. ~" the pale man was cut off by the Lord's now silky voice, the hissing seeming to roll of his tongue like pumpkin juice. He felt a bitter taste enter his mouth, a bony finger stroking the interior of his throat, massaging the taste further.

He almost groaned in disappointment as he felt the fingers slip out of his mouth, feeling the man roughly pound into him.

Just moments later could he find himself begining to calm down, feeling himself ready his release, the lords tight grip pumping him firmly, his large member seeming to tear as him from the inside.

Though much to his pleasure he felt every ounce of tension in his body seem to slip away with his release,the welcoming cold leaving him to lay there vulnerable.A