Cedric diggory x Viktor krum

Cedric shifted on Viktor's bed, scratching his stomach idly. This wasn't the first time that he had been in the Durmstrang ship, and he hoped that it wasn't going to be the last. It was hard enough getting on here without seeming conspicuous, but thankfully the level with the students' cabins was on the floor where one entered, and Viktor's was on the very end, right near the front.

Maybe people knew. Maybe they didn't. If they did, they certainly weren't saying anything. Either way, Cedric didn't mind. All he really minded right now was the tingling feeling in the lower half of his stomach. It had been there for a while now, and though originally he had ignored it, the more and more time he spent around Viktor, the more prominent and annoying it became.

He knew what it was. He just wished he were able to say something about it.

"…So I vasn't sure vhether or not the charm vood vork…"

Viktor's voice was entering his head, but Cedric was paying a bit more attention to the other boy's face. Viktor was sitting with his back somewhat against the bed frame; his neck was craned a bit as he rested his head against the mattress. The Hufflepuff was lying close to him and had his fingers brushing idly over the top of the Bulgarian's head, occasionally letting their tips slide around his ears. Clearly Krum liked it, because Cedric could see the little bumps appearing on the back of his neck.

"Worked out just fine though, didn't it?" he said quietly, smiling a bit.

The older one let out a small grunt in agreement. Contentedly he said, "That feels good, Cedric." He closed his eyes and leaned into it, much like an animal would when they were being pet.

Originally having partially propped himself up with his free arm's elbow, Cedric now opted to lie down almost completely and rested his chin on Viktor's shoulder, letting his right arm drape down and over his chest. The tingling feeling in his stomach was only getting worse, and he shifted shortly after lying down to try and make it less prominent. His fingers idly tapped against Viktor's taut stomach, gripping the hem of his shirt every so often.

Finally, the feeling became a bit too much. Cedric began to nuzzle Viktor's ear, who responded with a low, lazy sort of moan.

"Lyuben…vhat are you doing?"

Just before he pulled back, Cedric placed a gentle kiss on Viktor's neck. "Come up on your bed, love," he said quietly. "It's lonely up here."

It didn't take long for him to comply; he was up and on his warm bed in a few seconds, lying beside Cedric with his head on his pillow. His arm draped comfortably over the Hufflepuff's lithe waist, fingers twisting and curling just above the small of his back.

"I vish you could stay here tonight," Viktor murmured. He glanced down momentarily before letting his eyes meet with Cedric's.

The younger one smiled. "Certainly warmer than the Hufflepuff dorms. All these blankets, and everything…" His hand of the arm between them slowly slid up Viktor's front, tracing small circles over his collarbone. He looked at Viktor and bit his lip. "And you, of course."

The moment wherein their eyes met once again was quiet. Neither moved. Then, slowly, Cedric leaned in and pressed his lips on Viktor's, fingers gently gripping his shirt. At first Viktor responded only by returning the kiss, but soon enough he was initiating them as well, the arm wrapped around the smaller one's waist bringing them closer together. Slowly, Krum began to push Cedric, who happily complied, onto his back.

Diggory let out a small moan and pressed his hips into Viktor's. The tingling feeling in his stomach was spreading lower, and now he felt a little restless, like his body just wanted to keep moving. Viktor's weight on top of him was a little too much, so he parted his legs and the Bulgarian slipped right in between them. The feeling of Krum's stomach pressing against his groin made Cedric once again moan into the kiss.