mental -short story

You looked up to see as everyone stared at you in terror,as now even the dark lord seeming to go silent at the glare in your eyes, hesitating to speak as all you could hear was your heavy panting, your smile only widening as you looked down upon the once golden boys mangled corpse. your smile quickly weakened in confusion as Bellatrix seemed to back away in fear, seemingly holding back tears, you attempted to rid your mouth of the damp feeling only to see your once perfectly white undershirt stain a deep red. "You've lost it.." you could hear Snape's voice tremble as you stood up in a loosely held slouch, your eyes peeking out of your hat and focusing in on the surrounding presence, begining to look around at the many kids and adult's who stared at you in.. disgust? Horror..? Hatred.."is this not what you wanted..? Isn't this what 'we' wanted...?" You said almost sympathetically as your voice hinted euphoria at the feeling of freely killing someone without conscience, without worry.. without care. "Is..this not your goal..? Your fantasy?" You wanted to feel happy though being cut short as you felt yourself almost choke as the golden necklace ever so gracefully tied around your neck with a red ribbon tightened around your neck in attempt to hold something back. You sharply hissed as a searing pain seemed to engulf your throat as the you began to violently grip at the necklace,soon ripping it off,the burning now attempt to sear through your hand. "How brilliant..." You said as he held it into the light,a horcrux,well hidden at that, "and to think all this time...it was my fault.." you relievingly stated as you turned to Voldemort. "You're a brilliant man, riddle... But foolproof? Don't make me laugh.." your smile quickly into a soft understanding smile as everyone seemed to fear the courage you had to call lord Voldemort by his muggle name, let alone questioning his intellect and decisions, normally being a fatal error in ignorance. "And here I really thought you were someone to be feared...the lost little boy who fears death above all things.." you continued to taunt as you could feel this feel blood drip from your mouth as you spoke, dribbling onto the floor as you pranced around. having come straight from Azkaban for the Lord's benefit's. You began to laugh hysterically as you could see the once powerful lord attempt to muster up the sanity to talk sense into you,you though clearly have reached a state of no return, now being almost incomprehensible as you felt the heavy euphoria of relief set in. "10 years in Azkaban!" You shouted as has you began clawing at your already bloody mouth,the lingering taste flesh and blood making you drool. "Only to be used as a toy.." you said sadly as you looked down at the necklace, feeling your group tighten in the rising anger that only clouded your mind further. "Did you really expect me to play into your hands..?much rather than choosing a side. Being used as a puppet for your own bidding..I'm hurt ..." You whined as you felt an abnormally heavy wave of relief wash over you as felt yourself calm greatly though quickly springing back into action as you looked around to see the Golden's boys friend pointing her wand at you now more stunned than ever, having attempted and succeeded the cruciatus curse,it being enough to snap someone's sanity though yours was long gone. You began to laugh as you now felt almost cheated,"how pathetic...a spell as weak as that..?" You blurted out as everyone clearly saw the anger and sadness that'd been put into the single spell."oh honey...your halfhearted attempts mean nothing..." He reassured her as she just broke down infront of her bleeding friend. "Look at me! Look at what you did!" You shouted for everyone to hear as you your arms were wide open, welcoming that might have come your way. Though despite the truth being told in your voice,a once respected misfit above all other errors,broken into a petty servant of a man who had close to nothing against you. "Am I not what you wanted?! Am I not the student Dumbledore strived to create?" You shouted at the horrified teachers, the few sympathetic students who knew the man Dumbledont truly was. You spoke so clearly through the clear scent of pure blood having been shed to support your life. You felt a stinging feeling of guilt sicken in your throat as you could only stand there,soon throwing down smoke crystal and running away like the coward you felt you were.
You felt everything seem to freeze around you as you ran further and further into a forest, you bring neither lost nor found. The sense of freedom marveling in your mind lik fireworks fading into the breeze. Though as you ran you felt the heavy sensation of falling push down on your chest,as you landed you felt your mind go fuzzy for a short minute,only to resume it's proper order before you got back up and ran like nothing. You couldn't help but smile as the bothersome noise people running after you was drowned out by distance and the soft rain that clouded the sky. You felt your red coat grow heavier with the rain,though it meaning nothing as you continued to run,a matching red hat being the only barrier between blindness and the hazy forest. Nobody has to know. Nobody. You counted as you pulled out your wand soon to point as the few people who'd caught up to you, watching their bleeding bodies drop to the ground as you only continued to run. You only began to cry as you tightly held your wand in place, not having trust in the dense forest anymore.