Chapter 19

"The Victim of Babylon Chapter 19: Afraid

"After what has happened yesterday, Ben proposed to Bella as they were now married together, now they would have to talk about when their wedding would be starting, yet, something was happening to Bella as Ben felt her body was getting colder, yet, Ben managed to comfort Bella and the cold from her stopped as she fell asleep, meanwhile a new morning is approaching as we're seeing both Ben and Bella awake in their room as Ben and Bella were talking about Ben's other self"

Bella: But he can't take control of his body....

Ben: Well..... He doesn't need to, as he could kinda made a dragon claw appearing

Bella: I see....

Ben: *Kisses her forehead* it's alright my love, I'm here for you as always *soft smile*

"Bella smiled softly at Ben"

Ben: Hehe *Caressing her head*

"Bella holds his hands as Ben holds her hands as well, Bella kisses his hands as Ben blushes, Bella gets close to him as Ben gets closer to her"

Bella: Ben...... *About to kiss him*

Ben: Bella.....

"Bella puts her finger on Ben's lips"

Ben: Hmm? *Looks at her*

Bella: *Looks at him* We should start preparing the wedding

Ben: Yeah, you're right my love

"Bella smiled softly at him as Ben smiles at her"

Bella: What if you take care of the invitations?

Ben: Hmm..... Alright Bella

Bella: I will take care of the rest

Ben: Hehe alright

"Bella smiled softly at him as Ben smiled softly at her as well"

Bella: Then who will you invite?

Ben: Hmm..... I don't know, I probably thinking like Theresa and the others.....

"Bella nods to him as Ben giggles, Bella kisses his cheek as Ben blushes"

Bella: Hehe

Ben: Hehe *Caressing her cheek*

Bella: *blushes* B-Ben..... You know I like when you caress my cheek.......

Ben: *Blushes* O-Of course my love..... *Keeps caressing her cheek*

"Bella holds his hand while caresses her cheek, Ben smiled softly while caressing her cheek, Bella purrs as Ben giggled, Bella blushes as Ben was still blushing while caresses her cheek, Bella was enjoying the caressing as both of them smiled at each other"

Ben: Hehe

Bella: Hehe

Ben: I always enjoy caressing your cheek, my love *soft smile*

Bella: And I enjoy when you do.... *Blushes*

"Ben blushes as Bella looks at his eyes"

Ben: Hmm? *Looks at her eyes*

Bella: I love you

Ben: I love you too Bella

"Bella smiled at him as Ben smiled at her as well"

Ben: Y-you should go to give the invitations

Ben: A-Alright my love

"Bella looks away embarrassed"