Chapter 4

"The Victim of Babylon Chapter 4: The Second Honkai War

"After what has happened yesterday with Ben being brought back to life by Sirin as a Honkai Dragon and Pseudo-Herrscher, both Ben and Bella were tasked to guard Siberia from the humans by their queen, Sirin, and now the second war is coming into Siberia as they would be fighting their enemies, Schicksal and Anti-Entropy"

Siberia, February 17, 14:06 2000 CE

"During the second war, they had lost Agata, Avrora and Galina to Schicksal as they were defeated by them, really quickly into the war, only Ben, Bella, Sirin and many Honkai Beasts were remaining in Siberia to fight against Schicksal and Anti-Entropy, both of them were teaming up together against the Honkai in Siberia"

"Babylon Labs, The Spire, 14:09"

"As Ben, Bella and Sirin were looking over the snow plains of Siberia from Babylon Labs, Spire, they noticed Schicksal and Anti-Entropy were trying their best to reach Babylon Labs, though they were having a difficult time to push through the Honkai Beasts that were blocking their way to Babylon Labs, Ben knew that Schicksal split up their forces in order to locate Sirin to take her out, though they won't be able to defeat them"

Sirin: Bella, Ben take care of these insects in the north, and destroy them..... *Looks at them*

"Both Ben and Bella nodded to her words and flies away from Babylon Labs and into the battlefield itself"

"North Siberian Plains, N-1 Formation, Location: Siberia"

"Meanwhile at the north of Siberia, Siegfried and Shub-Niggurath were fighting against Honkai Beasts while their N-1 Formation were having difficulties with the Honkai Beasts, Siberia is already a sea of fire, as trees were burning and snow melting around them"

Cecilia: Ziggy! I just detected active Honkai units!! HQ just told us there are still 50K Honkai beasts in Siberia....

"Cecilia spoke to Siegfried from his comlink, saying that there's was still 50K Honkai Beasts in Siberia, knowing the war in Siberia isn't over, Siegfried held the judgement of shamash while looking around his surroundings for any Honkai Beasts"

Siegfried: Stay low snowwolves! Don't let the Honkai know we're here or we'll be trapped in a battle of Attraction.....

"Siegfried spoke those words to his N-1 Formation or valkyries, he looked to the skies and noticed two figures were flying"

Siegfried: Look! There's someone in the sky!!

"He looked at the two figures in the sky, one was a girl with long light blue hair and light blue eyes, as he looked at the last one, his eyes were wide open, it was a boy with white hair and blue eyes, He was shocked and scared, it was his son, Ben Kaslana"

Bella and Ben: You have disturbed our Queen..... *looks at them*

"Ben and Bella were changing up a powerful attack, known as "Might of the Vajrapani" at both Siegfried and Shub-Niggurath, Niggurath who had seen Bella before, she remember Bella's powerful attack during her escape from Babylon Labs, sometime ago"