Chapter 9

"The Victim of Babylon Chapter 9: Benares Awaken

"After what has happened yesterday with the mysterious lightning bolts appearing in both Ben and Bella's hands, they tried to figure out what was causing the lightning bolts appearing in both of their hands, they could only found out that the lightning bolts were only glowing whenever they're kissing and even touching, though something is about to be happening as it's currently night as we're seeing Ben outside of their house, looking at the night sky and the stars as Bella came to check on him"

Bella: Everything alright Ben?

Ben: Hmm? Yeah I'm alright, just wanted to get some fresh air....

Bella: Hmm.... Want me to accompany you?

Ben: Hmm? Sure why not.... *soft smile*

Bella: Hehe alright then

Ben: Hehe

"Bella was stretching as Ben was rubbing his eyes as both of them left their house and goes walking in the streets of the neighbourhood, they would still have to be careful to not be noticed by the humans, Ben holds her hand while walking"

Bella: ! *Blushes*

Ben: *Blushes* you don't need to be embarrassed about it, Bella, we would always hold hands together, you know.... *soft smile*

Bella: I-I know

Ben: it's alright Bella

"Bella looks away as Ben looks at her"

Ben: Hmm? Is something wrong, Bella?

Bella: Nono.... Everything is alright

Ben: *gets closer* Really? Then why are you looking away.....?

Bella: F-for nothing....

Ben: *sighs* *steps back* Alright.....

Bella: Ben.... Don't..... Step back....

Ben: Huh.....? *looks at her* Why.....? Is it because you don't want me to step back from you, because of something.....?

Bella: it's because.... I don't want you to go away....

Ben: !! *face red* Me too Bella..... I don't want you to go away.....

"Bella was smiling softly as Ben was smiling softly while caressing her cheek, Bella was blushing as her heartbeats intensifying"

Ben: Hmm?

Bella: W-what....?

Ben: A-are you alright....?

Bella: Y-yeah....

Ben: A-alright..... If anything is wrong, just tell me about it, alright....? *soft smile*

Bella: *nods* I'm alright Ben

Ben: Hehe alright, Bella

"Bella was smiling softly as Ben was smiling softly, though he remembered something that he and Bella were about to do yesterday during that night with the mysterious lightning bolts"

Ben: You remember that one night, Bella..... *looks away*

Bella: Hmm? *Confused*

Ben: That night..... When we were about to do that other stuff, though we changed our minds about it..... *blushes*

Bella: Uh *blushes* Y-yeah....

Ben: I don't know, why we were thinking about it....

Bella: *looks away* I-Is it something bad......?