Chapter 17

"The Victim of Babylon Chapter 17: The Sickness

"During what has happened yesterday with Ben and Bella running away from the humans in the park of Soukai city, During that moment Ben gotten something for Bella from that night, He gifted Bella and she's was surprised to see Ben gifted her an harp, She's was happy about the gift from Ben, yet, Something is about to happen, Meanwhile a new morning is approaching, As we're now seeing Ben and Bella sleeping peacefully in their bed as they were cuddling each other while asleep"

Ben: Hmm.... *Asleep*

Bella: *Asleep* Hmm....

"Both of them were still asleep as they were hugging each other while asleep, yet, Bella started waking up"

Bella: Hmmm....? *Waking up*

"Ben was slowly waking up"

Bella: *yawns* Ben...?

Ben: *yawns* Bella...?

Bella: *stretches* Goodmorning

Ben: Goodmorning.... *stretches*

"Bella stays in their bed cuddling with the pillow as Ben smiles softly at her"

Bella: Hmm? *Looks at him*

Ben: Hmm? What is it Bella? *Looks at her*

Bella: Nothing *looks away*

Ben: If you say so, my love.... *Gets up from their bed and gets dressed up*

"Bella smiles softly while Ben finishes getting dressed up for the morning, Bella was hugging the pillow while looking at him"

Ben: So..... You're going to stay in the bed for a bit? *Looks at her*

"Bella nods to Ben's answer*

Ben: Hehe, Alright my love, Then get some rest *smile*

Bella: Hehe

"Ben kisses Bella's forehead before he leaves their room and goes to the kitchen"

Bella: ! *Smiles*

"Ben entered the kitchen as he grabbed an apple and bites it, Bella kept sleeping in their bed, As Ben kept eating his apple before he heard Isabella came inside of the kitchen"

Isabella: Goodmorning!!!

Ben: *Looks at her* Hehe, Goodmorning Sweetie, Did you slept well....?

Isabella: Yeah!

Ben: Hehe, I'm glad to hear that *soft smile*

Isabella: Hehe

"Ben grabbed an apple and gives it to Isabella"

Isabella: Thank you daddy

Ben: No problem, Sweetie *soft smile*

Isabella: *eating happily*

"Ben takes another bite of his apple"

Isabella: Where's mommy?

Ben: Mommy is sleeping right now, Sweetie, Just let her have some rest, Alright?

Isabella: Lately she rests a lot......

Ben: *Pats her head gently* Don't worry, Sweetie, She's alright, She just wants some rest, after all

Isabella: Mhm.....

Ben: Good girl sweetie

"Isabella looks down as Ben looks at her while worrying"