Chapter 18

"The Victim of Babylon Chapter 18: Proposal

"After what has happened yesterday with Ben feeling sick and coughing out blood, He's now slowly recovering from his sickness, yet, there's something is about to happen for their day, meanwhile a new morning is approaching as we're now seeing both Ben and Bella sleeping peacefully in their room on their bed as Ben was cuddling Bella while asleep, Bella is asleep while Ben was slowly waking up, Bella was still asleep, Ben gets up and stretches for the morning as he placed his hand on his forehead, still feeling the headache from yesterday, yet, less painful than yesterday now"

"Bella was sleeping while Ben looks at her sleeping before he gets up from their bed and gets dressed up for the morning, Bella was hugging the pillow asleep, Ben smiles before he goes to the bathroom to wash his face and hands for the morning"

Bella: Hmm...... Ben...... *Asleep*

Ben: H-Huh.....? *Looks at her*

"Bella was hugging the pillow while asleep"

Ben: Hmm...... *Enters the bathroom and cleans his face with the water*

"Bella was sleeping peacefully while Ben finishes washing his face and exits the bathroom, Bella was still asleep while Ben smiles softly"

Bella?: *has patterns in her eyes* *smirk* Pervert, you're looking at Bella sleeping?

Ben: !!! Benares...... *sighs* Nice to see you again......

Benares: Heh, long time no see scum

Ben: Yeah..... *Looks at her*

Benares: Hmm? What up with that face

Ben: *sighs* It's nothing......

Benares: *evil laugh* You didn't change at all

Ben: !! *Serious face* Really....?

Benares: Nop you're still the same crybaby, but what can I say, my other self likes you, sigh

Ben: Huh.....?

Benares: Bella of course, you dumbass

Ben: Well I know that Benares, geez.....

"Ben looks away from Benares while annoyed"

Benares: What about you, Do you love her as well

Ben: Well..... Of course I love her, why would you ask me that Benares.....? *Looks at her*

Benares: Then what is she to you *serious*

Ben: *serious* My loving wife, I love her more than anything in this world, and I would protect her from any danger

Benares: Hmm? Your wife? I'm not a human yet, I know you didn't ask her to marry you right? *Smug face*

Ben: !! *Looks at her* You're asking that huh....?

Benares: Hmm? I'm just saying a fact

Ben: Hmm.....

Benares: What

Ben: Hehe nothing, Benares

Benares: Hmm, you seem happy

Ben: Hehe, Maybe or maybe not

Benares You're really curious

Ben: Maybe.....?

Benares: Hmm....

"Ben looks at her while curious himself, He knew that he and Benares aren't really close to each other ever since their fight with each other, several years ago"