Chapter six: The morning after

Here's a new chapter x

-Derek-

I woke up because of the sun rays in my face. I opened my eyes and thought I was gonna see the familiar ceiling I see everyday I wake up, but instead I was looking at the back of someone's head, along with that I heard that person snoring really softly.

My first thought was freaking out but I stayed calm when I smelled the only scent that could keep me calm...Stiles. I slowly start to remember how I ended up here, yesterday night...wow. It really happened, and it was perfect...he was perfect. Whatever my wolf needed, he gave it. Oh god what if he didn't like it, what if he had the feeling that he had to do all of that... I'm the worst person ever! Why am I like this?! Why did I tell him?! Ughhhh...

-Stiles-

I woke up because of a certain wolf silently cursing at himself. I turned myself around to face my now official mate, which I was very happy about. "You okay big guy?" He looked at me but didn't talk, almost like a statue. "Der..." he smiled at me, something not many people could see. He's so beautiful when he smiles...I could stare at a smiling Derek all day and night. "Good morning." I heard him whisper, I almost didn't here him because I was so concentrated on his smile. "Good morning. Are you okay..."

"Mhm, I was just thinking about last night." Last night? Was it bad then...
"Don't worry Sti, nothing bad." How did he know I was even thinking that- can he read minds or something? "How did you know what I was thinking?"
"Well first of all I know you, second I can here your heartbeat." Right, he's a werewolf... forgot about that for a sec. "Right..." He laughed and that made me laugh. "I was just thinking about how perfect last night was, how perfect you were..." okay now that's cute, last night was pretty perfect. "Yeah...but why were you cursing than?" The look in his eyes changed from happy to sad and even embarrassment. "Hey, you can tell me, you know I will never judge you." He snuggled into my neck and breathed in and out again. "I-I was just thinking- well hoping that you enjoyed last night. You know, that you didn't feel like you had to do that..." Wait what?
"Of course I loved last night, why would you think I didn't?"

"I'm sorry, I'm so stupid. Please forgive me for that..." What? Derek asking for forgiveness? What the hell is going on here?! "Of course I forgive you... but Derek are you okay, you're not really acting like yourself?"

-Derek-

Well now I have to tell him... God I don't even know why I kept this a secret, it's not even that bad. Just tell him you're going to be like this for a week. Ughhh I can't even think properly because of this. My wolf is going insane. Luckily it's not as bad as yesterday but I'm gonna get those annoying waves of heat... the hole week!

I signed before answering his question.
"My mother told me about waves of heat when I was very young. it's basically what happened yesterday but then with way more control, there not that strong. She didn't tell me everything because I was still to young, but she always told me that when I found my mate I would have waves of heat. I didn't understand it at the time but I surely do now. So my emotions just go through the roof. That's why I'm just not acting like myself I guess." He looked at me and smiled. "Der, why didn't you tell me about that yesterday when we were talking?" He's right, now that i know what his reaction is I could have told him yesterday. "I just didn't want you to get even more scared then you already were..." I looked up at him and he frowned. "Derek I wasn't scared yesterday."

"I could hear your heartbeat almost pumping out of your chest, you don't have to lie." I thought back about when I heard his heartbeat, it was when I told him more about mates and what we had to do. "I was just nervous, it was my first time so yeah my heart was beating pretty fast."
Yeah...that actually made sense...

"I'm so sorry...I'm just confused. My wolf is- is just getting on my nerves. He's making me think all these things..." I'm going crazy, the one minute he thinks about yesterday and wants to do it again. And the other minute he thinks about how bad he is for our mate. "Derek calm down... let's just go take a shower okay? Then you can relax and your wolf can have his own type of relaxing." Then he winked up at me and got up to go pee and then put on the shower.

Let's just say that me and my wolf had a really relaxed shower. Stiles' knees on the other hand...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm so sorry it took so long but i have been struggling with school the last few days so it took some time and discipline to write this. I know it not so long but it's late and this was a good chapter end.

-please vote if you liked this chapter
Bye xx :)