Chapter two: i am your mate

-Stiles-

8:30pm

It has been three days since...the thing with Derek. Its Friday night and I'm just sitting on my bed thinking about him. Why would he just kiss me? Why not someone else, like... I don't know anyone who has good looks. I didn't even know that he liked men. And even if he did, why me... i'm just skinny difensless Stiles.

Not even a minute later I heard a knock on my window, i walked to it and saw Derek. Why the hell is he here, first he leaves me and now he's knocking on my door again, well window actually but that's not the point. I let him in and sat on my bed again. He stayed at he right next to my window.

"Derek what are you doing here?" I said looking at him. "Stiles I'm so sorry for leaving you the other night, I was just... confused." he said with a raspy and broken voice. "Yeah, you were not the only one who was confused." I saw that glimp of guilt in his eyes again. But when I looked at the rest of his face, he did not look good to be honest.

"Derek are you okay, you look pale and your voice isn't normal." I got off my bed again and stepped closer to him. " Don't come closer...please." I stopped walking but kept looking at him.

"Look I don't know why you kissed me and just left me alone, but i just want you to tell me if there is anything wrong okay, I care about you." I care about him... did i like Derek? I mean yeah Derek is hot and all that stuff but... did i really like him? Could i imagine us in a long happy life together, mabye... "Okay fine I'll tell you... but;" he signed before he continued his sentence. "please don't hate me." He whisperd the second part, i could barley here it. "Of course I won't hate you, I'm not gonna judge you. Promise" I said hoping he would believe me. I mean how could I hate him. He may be grumpy like 99% of the time but still... hate him? No, never.

"I...well uhm so there is something with my wolf... I don't know why but...for the last few days he's- he wants to be with you... like always." He said struggling with his words. "What do you mean he wants to be with me?"
"I-I don't know... i just- he just feel good when I'm with you, your scent it just-... i feel safe when I see you... but the last few days are just impossible for me. My wolf needs to be with you- can't stay away from you and I don't know why..."

"So if I'm understanding this right you're wolf can't stay away from me and you have no clue why..." I said trying to progress this. "Y-yeah."
"Well we could go to Deaton, maybe he knows more about this." I suggest. "Good idea, let's go." He said already facing the window. "Wow wow wow easy big guy, first I have to put on normale clothes, I'm not going anywhere in Pj's. And second, I'm not gonna jump out of my window."

"Fine get changed I'll see you outside." He said. "Okay." I said as he jumped out of my window on the roof.

5 Minutes later i sneaked out of the door, luckily my dad was already sleeping 'cause he had the morning shift so he had to be up early. "Okay you ready to go?" I asked Derek as I unlocked my jeep. "Yeah."

"Okay so how are we gonna explain...this situation to Deaton?" I said hoping in my jeep. Derek got in and I started driving.
"We'll see that if we're there I guess." He said looking straight out of the window.

"You okay?"

"Yeah just your scent."

"Do I smell that bad?" I said laughing.

"No you smell that good."

He said still just sitting stil looking straight forward. "Oh...uhmm...okay this is akward."
"Just shut up and drive faster." He said now looking at me. "Okay okay jeez, no need to get all grumpy to me." Not even ten minutes later we arrived at the animale clinic. "Okay we're here." I said jumping out of my jeep.
He got out to and we knocked on the door. Luckily Deaton was still there. "Stiles, Derek...what can I do for you two?"
"Can we come in? We want to talk to you. " Derek said a little nervous, wait Derek...nervous.