Her dazzling blue eyes glowed in excitement and approval. "Oh, that's amazing!"

Trevor's eyes darted between the three of you, unsure what exactly you were talking about but wanting to be included in the conversation anyways. You noticed his uncomfortableness and decided to change the subject. "So, Amanda, you said you've got enough yoga mats for the four of us?"

Any happiness on Michael or Trevor's faces was instantly gone as soon as the question escaped your mouth, and quite the opposite happened to Amanda. "I do! There's plenty of room to do it in the living room. It's pretty hot out here."

"Fine," Michael sighed. "Trevor, let's go." With that, Michael and Trevor stood up in unison and made their way into the living room. 

You went to begin picking up what remained of your little picnic outside, but Amanda stopped you, saying, "Oh, Eva'll clean that up tomorrow. Don't worry about it."

"Alright," you said hesitantly. It felt wrong leaving somebody else to clean your mess, but it was her house, after all, not yours. 

"Mats're over here, though, if you want to help me carry them in," she said as she began picking yoga mats up. You quickly came to assist her, and she gave you a fond smile. Her teeth were perfectly straight and bleached to where they looked as if they could belong to a movie star. "You know," she said, "you're really too good for Trevor."

You shrugged the backhanded compliment off and smirked. "And you're too good for Michael. Your point?"

"Yeah..." she faltered as she struggled to form her next words. "I didn't mean that in a cunty way. Sorry. What I was trying to say was... I think you're a nice person. You make being around Michael and Trevor bearable."

You closed your eyes and chuckled. "Yeah, they are certainly a handful. How'd you do it without me?" you teased as you entered the dining room with an armful of mat and made your way to the living room.

"Lots and lots of xanax." You honestly couldn't tell if she was joking or not, but you laughed anyways as you forced Trevor to take one of the mats in your arms. 

"If I shit myself from bending too far or something, I'm smearing it into the carpet so you can learn from your mistakes," Trevor warned Amanda. Michael quickly ducked his head and turned away so nobody would see his laugh. 

"And I'll smear your face into the shit smear," Amanda quipped back as she laid out her yoga mat. This time, you were the one to hide your laugh. "Namaste, Trevor."

"Namaste," Trevor said back in a poor impression of Amanda. He cleared his throat so the falsetto was gone before asking, "So, what, you want me to do a flip now?"

"No flips in yoga," Amanda said. "We'll start off with something simple. It's called a downward dog. Just like this." Your yoga mats were in a small circle with all your heads facing the center, so it was easy for everybody to watch what the self-proclaimed yogi was doing. She was standing, well, like a stretching dog; she was standing upward, but bent at the waist with her arms splayed forwards.

You weren't paying any attention to what Michael or Trevor were doing, instead focusing on yourself. It was a little more difficult than you initially believed it would be. You could feel your abdominal region protesting a little bit as you tried to get as close to the position Amanda had done as possible. 

"Just a little..." Nimble hands gently gripped your hips and tilted them, making you gasp in surprise and your stomach twirl before realizing it was just Amanda fixing your stance. "And perfect! Just hold that for a while longer."

"I fucked it up somehow. Help me, Mand," Michael wheezed. You felt an odd sense of disappointment as Amanda's hands abruptly left you to assist her husband instead. Now that your attention was off Amanda and on your body, you noticed the burning sensation was pleasant, in a strange-yet-still-painful way.