06. fire and ice

𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 !
FIRE AND ICE

𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 !FIRE AND ICE

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟖 ( december. )

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘, Amaira stared at the leaving grey colored marked trucks, which she knew were filled with gold bars, it also explained the sudden absence of the protagonist. Her grey eyes flickered with an unexplainable emotion remembering the scene.

The protagonist's sheer curiosity after seeing the armed black trucks in Bangalore under police protection, the same armed trucks that were supposed to be in the Bombay port, could result in unexpected choices and decisions. The same decisions that might cost them their relationship, love and life.

Amaira let out a resigned sigh and shook her mind remembering the sudden confession, "Bullshit. I don't trust you." The noriette muttered to herself, although every cell in her body screamed for her to trust Rocky, she knew better than blindly following her feelings. No one knew him better than her, not even himself.

And as much as she hated the situation she brought herself into, she has no choice. Amaira wasn't going to trust someone who was here to assasinate her, atleast not yet. He wanted power and she was basically a thorn in his eyes with her being the next heir to the throne.

He liked her now but what happens when he learns about KGF and what role she plays in the empire? Amaira wasn't going to live in a blissful dream of him choosing her over power, she knew better than to believe meaningless promises. She would rather keep her guard up than fall in love with him and then watch him break it for a promise he made with his late mother.

She understood his sentiments but that didn't mean she accepted them. He lost his unborn child and wife because of the enemies he made due to the same promise, he died utterly alone. He had all the gold in the world, became the wealthiest man in the world just like he promised but where was the satisfaction of dying with those riches when he knew his unborn child and his love's death was indirectly because of – no matter how empathetic it sounds – him.

It went right back to square one, the promise.

Amaira wasn't ready to go through all of that and with how much the plot has changed, there was no guarantee that the protagonist would not die before the plot even ends. She wasn't going to be with someone who didn't have an ounce of care for his own life, he was the polar opposite of her calm and composed personality, he was unbelievably reckless and impulsive.

The girl didn't think Adheera was a huge threat to him but the same couldn't be said about the future prime minister of India, Ramika Sen. That woman was a government official, someone who will have complete control over Indian and that terrified Amaira because at the end of the day, Rocky was a criminal– no one fucking cared about how he saved those slaves or gave a lifestyle to them – the biggest criminal.