00. the destiny's act

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 !
THE DESTINY'S ACT

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 !THE DESTINY'S ACT

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

AMAIRA ALVAREZ CURSED UNDER HER BREATHE SEEING YET ANOTHER SPOILER ABOUT THE SEQUEL OF K.G.F AND CLENCHED HER JAW. "These little shits-" No matter how many times she had avoided listening to the spoilers, it was inevitable with all the craze going around. It had been a week since the movie was released and she hadn't been able to see it because of her end-of-year exams which only served to ruin her mood.

"Again?" Yuvasri questioned, looking over the shorter girl's shoulder and sighing in annoyance. "Gosh, what's with these people spoiling and leaking the movie." The older girl muttered, rolling her eyes in annoyance. Amaira scoffed, quickly reporting the account and switching off her phone. "Piracy is horrible." The former nodded along before letting out an excited squeal. "Anyways! Now that our exams are over, how about we book a night show and go watch it?"

Amaira pondered over the suggestion, frowning at how late it already was, taking a brief look at her watch, her frown deepened seeing it was already one past ten at night and they were still in the public library finishing their projects. Taking a quick glance around her, she saw a few college students and her classmates studying quietly before looking out to see how dark it was.

"It's quite late, Yuvasri." Amaira mumbled, a little hesitant. It wasn't her first time staying outside this long but something in her was screaming at her to not take the offer today. "Come on, it will be fine and we have been waiting for so long to watch it." Yuvasri tried to convince the younger girl, who bit her lip in contemplation before finally giving in making Yuvasri cheer in victory.

A few minutes later, Amaira found herself walking out of the library with Yuvasri, trying to balance the heavy books all the while trying to walk straight and not stumble into someone but, of course, it didn't work because not even a few steps and she had already collided into something or well- someone.

"You are so clumsy." Yuvasri snickered at her friend's exasperated look. "You could have helped!" Amaira huffed, angrily before looking at the person who she stumbled into, the apology dying down her throat as she laid her eyes on the weird and edgy-looking man. "I-" The girls froze when the man suddenly grabbed Amaira's hand, his eyes wild and excited as he stared down at the shocked girl.

"It's you!" He cried out, his tone elated as if he just met his savior. "What the fuck?" Yuvasri snapped, yanking her best friend behind her and glaring at the man, her nose scrunching up in confusion. "Wait- Amaira doesn't he look familiar?" The brunette questioned, curiously looking back at her pale best friend. "Huh?" The mentioned girl snapped out of her trance and looked at the man carefully, a sound of acknowledgement escaping her lips before she gasped.