After eating, I was so full that I didn't even want to touch dessert. Venice and Michael however ordered two chocolate cakes. Of course, Venice didn't eat all of her food but she ate more than I expected. What she didn't eat, she stacked in at least six take out plates. "This is so good," Venice said as she stuck a piece of cake in her mouth. "You have to try it," she told me. I scrunched my face up at her and looked over to Michael. He seemed to be enjoying the cake as well. "Come on," Venice said as she reached over to grab a clean fork. She picked up a piece of cake on the fork and pushed it towards my mouth. I moved my head away. "Here comes the train, Maeve! You better get on before it leaves you," she said as she zoomed the cake around in my face. I tried not to laugh at her foolishness but I did. "Come on, just give it a try. You're not that full. Think about all the times you went without food throughout the past five years." I gave in and opened my mouth. Venice fed me like a child. I admit, the cake was pretty damn good. "Good, huh? You're not getting any more."

I snatched the fork from her and reached it towards her plate. "Oh, yes, I am!"

"Stop," Venice screeched as she held the plate over her head. We looked like two idiots. Michael laughed at us. After a while of Venice trying to fight me off her cake, she gave into one of my pouts and let me get one more piece. I got a big hunk out of the cake which caused her mouth to open wide. "You little bitch."

"Don't curse around the child," I told her with my mouth full.

"Don't talk while your mouth is full. It's really unladylike."

"So is your eyebrows but you don't hear me complaining."

After eating, we headed back to the hotel. Venice and I invited Michael over to catch up on the biggest movies we've missed over the span of five years, but the kid fell asleep on the couch within the first thirty minutes of the first movie. Venice and I ended up sitting on the floor beside each other. We were watching a Marvel action movie and somehow Venice had found room in her stomach for popcorn. Halfway through the movie, I had rested my head against Venice's shoulder. She wrapped her arm around me instantly. "How do you eat so much," I asked once she had finished the bag of popcorn on her lonesome.

"Well, I haven't ate this much since five years ago. I'm just enjoying this while I can. After this, we have to go back to New York until everything gets settled, you know? We'll be back to eating hotdogs and other unknown meats. Just think when this all is over with, where is everyone going to go? The uninfected are going to go to other states to live their lives and populations in some areas will increase. They'll be so many homeless people. You would think the government would compensate the people for the harsh living conditions but of course, they won't."

"I'll probably be one of the homeless people," I told Venice honestly. I had no one. No family left. There was a couple distant relatives that I knew that lived in Montana, but what the hell is even in Montana? Plus, those relatives were always kind of slightly weird.

"You can come with me and my father. We'll probably go to Italy where most of our family stays. Fire and Union might come as well since they also have nowhere to go. I know my family will send money down for flight tickets. My grandpa owns a few business in Venice."

"So, your family is from Venice, Venice," I asked as I giggled a little.

She rolled her eyes playfully at me. "They relocated there from Rome. My mother and father decided to call me Venice because they knew I would be a romantic even when I was a fetus." Venice shot me a wink but I ignored her. That obviously was a lie. "You know, Venice is one of the most romantic cities in the world and I'm one of the most romantic girls in the world. Coincidence? I think not."

"You're not even romantic. Just because you're good at sex-"

"Whoa, I'm good at sex?" Venice raised her brows at me and my cheeks blush.

"I wouldn't know. We've never had sex. I just assumed you were decent from all the screaming that chick was putting on the first night I stayed in the Tower. But then again, she could've been faking." I gave Venice a smirk and she shook her head at me.

"The way she clung onto my body and struggled for her next breath definitely wasn't fake." My cheeks blushed a deeper red as Venice's smirk stayed on her perfect face. "I could demonstrate what I did to her, if you want me to," she whispered.

"No thanks," I said as I crossed my arms. Honestly, I was aroused but I wasn't going to let Venice know that. She just wasn't going to get into my pants just like every other girl. Venice hand met the middle of my thigh and she began moving it up my thigh slowly.

"You sure," she asked as she licked her lips.

"Positive," I could barely get out.

"Positive that you want me to have sex with you," Venice whispered into my ear. The question went unanswered when I felt her lips kiss along my neck. Her hand was moving further up my thigh, and she was coming to the rim of my loose sweatpants. "I have feelings for you," she whispered against my neck. I cleared my throat awkwardly when I felt her hand slip down my pants. The palm of her hand was pressed against my panties and she began rubbing the fabric slowly. A weird feeling arose and my breath sharpened. "Tell me to stop if you want me to." Part of me wanted to tell her to stop. I didn't want to be like those other girls, but what Venice was doing just felt so good. A moan escaped my lips and I buried my face into Venice's shoulder. She removed her hand from my pants, just to slide it right back in, but this time I felt her cold fingertips against my core. Tingling sensations fell between my legs as I left suppressed moans into Venice's shoulder. I was trying my best not to wake up Michael because it would be terribly awkward if he did wake up at the moment. Venice's lips met my forehead. "I want to taste you," she told me before removing her hands from my pants. She stood up and held her hand out to me. I took it shakenly as she led me towards the bedroom. My stomach was doing flips and I became overly nervous. I've never had anyone touch me there with their tongue.

Venice instructed me to sit on the bed, and I did as I was told. "You don't have to be nervous," she told me, but that only made my nerves rack even more. She dropped down to her knees before me and reached for the waistband of my sweats. Her tongue swiped across her lips as she pulled them down along with my underwear. Her hands met my hips as she brought them closer to her face. I looked down at her timidly and I felt her tongue meet my inner thighs. She kissed and teased around the area before her tongue finally met a very sensitive part of my body. My whole body tensed up and my breath hitched. Her tongue felt so amazing down there that it was hard to hold in my moans. Now, I knew exactly what the loud girl from her bedroom was feeling. Venice held my hips tightly and I ended up pushing her head further down. The movement of her tongue gradually got faster as she swished in it all sorts of ways. I clasped my mouth with my hand once I felt an overwhelming pleasure fall over my body. Venice's tongue slowed down as I reached my high until it finally came to a stop along with my climax. My breathing was heavy and all I could do was stare at Venice in amazement. She gave me a teasing grin. "Still think she was faking?"'

"Don't ruin the moment," I told her as I pulled back on my panties and pants. Venice chuckled before lying back on the bed. She motioned for me to come and lie with her, so I climbed over to her. I ended up resting my head on her chest and putting my arm over her stomach. She played with my hair as she stared at me.

"You're beautiful," she said simply.

I bit my lower lip as I stared up at her. My cheeks flushed. "Thank you. I think you're quite attractive yourself."

Venice chuckled and her cheeks blushed a little. "Okay, don't make this lame," she said with a goofy smile. I smiled brightly and kissed her cheek. Cuddling into Venice a bit more, I slowly closed my eyes. "Goodnight," she told me when she noticed my eyes were shut.

"Goodnight, Venice," I whispered back.

-

I don't really have any questions for this chapter, so just leave a comment and a vote. :P