"Yes, but you didn't answer the question," Josh said walking backward in front of me.

"Oh my gosh why do you need to know," I say laughing.

"I just want to know who they are," Josh says.

"Well Devon is one of my close friends and he works as a barista. If you don't like coffee there is also tea for you" I said after leading on his question for too long.

While walking to see Devon we bumped into a fan that asked nicely for a photo.

"Hey, could I possibly get a photo with you if not that's okay," the girl said walking up to us.

"Yeah," I said in response to her. She handed her phone to the other person with her. Josh quickly stepped out of the way behind the camera.

"You can be in the photo if you want I love your music, I am visiting New York because I went to SNL last night," she said offering him over. Josh then quickly walked over with a smile on his face. After a few photos, she told us both how much she loved my movies and his music. "Thank you so much," said very smiley.

We continued on our way and met with the small blue wooden door that led to the warm coffee shop inside. As soon as the door opened the smell of coffee filled our noses with a mix of patchouli incense being burned. The song The Music is You by John Denver was playing on the record player in the corner.  I looked over at Josh whose face lit up with joy. "I love it here," he said walking with me to the counter.

"Devonnnnn," said tapping the small bell. After a few seconds, Devon appeared from behind the beaded curtain.

"Kathrine! And some other mysterious man. Who are you?" Devon said stopping in his tracks.

"This is Josh I met him last night but we bumped into each today," I said with Josh waving at Devon.

"I'll be right back I need to take the muffins out of the oven," Devon said running to the back again.

"What do you get?" Josh said looking at the chalkboard menu above.

"I usually get the patchouli coffee,  you can try some of mine," I said looking at the menu as well, noticing Josh's gaze came back down to me.

"I'll get that then," He said still looking at me. Just in time, Devon came out from the back with a steamy tray of chocolate muffins

"What do you want?" He said setting the muffins in the display case.

"Two small patchouli coffees, and two banana muffins" I said.

"That's fourteen dollars" Devon said typing it into the cash register. Josh handed over his card before I had the chance of taking mine out. Devon handed us the two drink and a small brown bag with the muffins.

"You didn't have to pay" I said to Josh as we walked out.

"I know but you kinda showed me around and your really nice so I had to" Josh said smiling.

"That was only partially me paying you back for driving me home," I said.

"Partially? So you wanted to spend more time with me?" Josh said giggling.

"I never said that" I said turning a little red and still smiling.

"So I guess we need to do this again for you to pay me back again now" Josh said looking down at me. Damn. Was this man smooth or what. How could I say no to that, I am clearing my schedule for the rest of my life.

"How long are you all here for" I said.

"So you want to do this again" Josh said

"I just want to know when we could maybe do this again" I said looking up at him.

HIS EYES. BEAUTIFUL.

We looked at each other for a few second and slowed our place till he spoke up.

"I'm leaving in two days" he said back

"We don't have much time" I said

"No we don't," Josh said getting closer.

"I mean you could come home with me," I said still looking at Josh

"I would love to," Josh said.

I turned around and held my hand out when a taxi quickly pulled up next to the sidewalk. Josh opened the door for me and waited till I got in. He sat close next to me. I gave the driver my address and we arrived at my place. I paid the driver and got out of the taxi. We walked up to the door and I typed in my password to the door. I took Josh's hand leading him to the elevator and waited close to each other when the door opened. Down the hall was my place we went in. Shoes and coats came off and straight to the coat we went.

A few hours later after watching Wes Anderson movies, Josh was now asleep with his head on my lap. I was playing with his hair when my phone started to go off. I picked it up to see Frannie frantically texting me.

" Who is the guy you are with"

"Devon told me you were with some dude you met last night"

"Whoever he is there are tons of paparazzi photos of you guys being super close"

"I need to know"

"There are photos of you getting in a taxi"

"I swear if you brought him home"

I ignored her and set my photo down. I didn't want anything the ruin today.

💙💙💙💙💙💙
Sorry this chapter took so long to write I've been super busy with school, and lacrosse, and I just redid my room.