Catching Up With The LOV

Start from the beginning

" CAN'T YOU SEE?! HE'S TOO WEAK TO DESERVE THIS!!" 

Shigaraki landed on the ground, holding onto the now jagged edges of rock as best he could, afraid to be blowed all the way back to the Hassaikai with the amount of force this stupid brute had. Hearing a strange, radio-like sound, he turned his head, finding a boom-box radio station positioned on a rock, simply lying there.

" It seems you've run into some trouble, hm, Shigaraki? " A voice, old and refined, almost oddly that of a mysterious gentlemen, appeared, static appearing with it.

" Doctor..." Shigaraki quickly recognized the voice of the mysterious man.

" I trust that you've been well." The assumed Doctor stated.

Shigaraki groaned internally for a moment, " Ask me again in a moment. Maybe it'll be game over then." The great brute held his head with terror and agony, snot and tears mixing together to create the emotional mess he was.

" I HATE TO QUESTION YOU, MASTER, BUT THIS IS WRONG!! SO VERY WRONG, I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!!" He prided with tears and emotion once again. Kuromi was beginning to question if she should simply knock him out with a spell, but with his size and brutal emotions, it would take double the amount of energy to create an incantation that powerful. She could only use simple attacks this time around.

" I take it you've come to an encounter with Gigantomachia? All For One's biggest fan, and once bodyguard. He's obtained incredible stamina and resilience, and with his body-type, he can handle multiple Quirks without having to undergo any sort of experimentation. He's a true dream compared to my children," The mysterious Doctor stated once again, static interfering with a few words. 

" He planned meticulously, knowing that defeat was inevitable in his future. In order to be sure his dreams would live on, he hid Gigantomachia from view." As the wind began to die down, Kuromi cast two more incantations, bright, transparent purple chains beginning to grow from them as Dabi grew his blue flames, stepping closer slowly.

" Call me crazy, but I wouldn't call this an ideal birthday present." Dabi spoke sarcastically, earning an unimpressed look from Kuromi. He really never stops with those stupid sarcastic comments. 

" Quite a keen eye, Dabi. Gigantomachia is loyal, it's why he is on this rampage of despair you see now. It pains him, in a way, that Shigaraki doesn't quite measure up to All For One." The Doctor explained. 

" You're saying we gotta make this prick like us?!" Dabi questioned, his flames shooting forth as Gigantomachia raced forward, prepared to destroy these unworthy children. The scorching blue flames covered their view of the big brute, and for a moment, Dabi thought he'd managed to beat him. Until a massive fore-arm appeared from the flames, casting it aside as if the scorching flames were nothing to him. 

" What the hell..?" Dabi muttered under his breath, taken aback by the amount of resilience this thing truly had.

" DABI! HE'S GONNA GET US!! DO SOMETHING!" Toga cried out as Kuromi stepped forward, her purple incantations doubling in size. Chains the size of anchors shot forward, wrapping around the brute's middle body. For a moment it seemed he was tangled up, but instead he took hold of the purple chains, crushing them in his fist as he pulled on them, dragging Kuromi forward. Kuromi dug her feet into the ground, muttering her spells, two incantations appearing under her boots, holding her there in the ground. Dabi moved forward, increasing his flame's power.

" Machia," Gigantomachia stopped struggling, holding still as the flames hit his skin with no effect and the chains barely him still. " Machia." 

From the boom box, All For One's voice appeared from it, clear as day compared to the Doctor's static voice. Gigantomachia came crashing to the ground, listening close to the recording of All For One's voice. After a moment of analyzing the beast's behavior, Dabi and Kuromi ceased their attacks.