Prologue

Jian yi loved watching shows all day on the large TV in his living room when he was a young kid. His brother, He Tian, would always tease him for re-watching this one show, called "Working with my idol!" just to see his favourite actor on screen. He had dirty blonde hair and a handsome face for someone who was only 14. He went by the name "Zhan Zhengxi".

Jian yi soon found out he was in other series which he began to observe over the years. He began to become so invested in Zhengxi's acting that he began to take some acting classes himself. He and his brother would go straight to their room after school to practise together while He Cheng made them a simple meal. He Tian was never interested in theatre but he wanted to support his younger brother in any way he could.

By the time Jian Yi turned 15, he was ready to audition for a new movie. He Tian believed he would get the lead role however, Jian Yi was given the part of the lead's best friend. The lead was given to someone called "Mo Guan Shan". After the movie, the three of them became good friends (but Mo would never admit to that).

Mo soon quit acting as it wasn't for him. He decided to become a chef at a restaurant near He Tian's apartment. Everyday, He Tian would always visit Mo ever since He Cheng stopped visiting him. That same day was when Tian's apartment almost burnt down and Mo scolded him for an hour before feeling guilty and promising to cook for him until he learns himself.

At 16, Jian Yi decided not to go to college and thought about focusing on his acting career. He travelled around the world with his manager, Qiu ge (brother Qiu). But at this time of his life, acting seemed like a chore instead of something to enjoy doing.

After years of slowly getting popular, at the age of 18, Jian Yi had a huge fanbase around the world and was featured in many movies. He would always be one of the main characters because his acting was so effortlessly good. Although, Jian Yi said that he was too busy to act in as much movies now but he knew it would be him crying in his bed at home, wondering why acting never felt like how it did when he was 15.

In one interview, he said how it was Zhan Zhengxi who inspired him and that night, he was surprised to see a DM from Zhengxi's manager...

-----------------------

Hello! Ria here. This is my new story!! I wish you like it. If you don't know who these characters are, they are not mine but they are from 19 days. Make sure to check it out!! Thank you for reading <3