29

Your wedding day:

Your wedding dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Your wedding dress...

Jin's wedding suit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jin's wedding suit...

••

Standing in front of the mirror while your make-up artist was still painting her beautiful art on your face, you stared at yourself, taking deep breaths as you were feeling like you're going to puke. "You look beautiful, Ms. Mae." The artist said smiling genuinely. "Thank you, Rose."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and soon you saw Jungkook coming inside with Jimin and Taehyung...The three babies. You thought, chuckling.

"Is her Highness ready?" Jungkook asked and I rolled my eyes at him. "Ready on the outside? yes! Ready inside tho...definetly not!" You took a deep breath as you felt like your head is going to explode. "Y/Niee, relax! You're such a beautiful wife...what a pity I'm not your broom." Jimin said pouting cutely. "Yah! How dare you to flirt with your best friend's wife?!" You shouted playfully as you hit his arm. "Future wife!" He exclaimed as he finished his sentence with raising his index finger not forgetting to smirk. Rollin your eyes you smacked his shoulder once again. "Aish, did Jin hyung learn you how to be this agressive?" He scoffed playfully as you all laughed.

"And how is our little bean?" Taehyung came closer to your belly as he kneeled down. He made childish faces as he talked to your belly...

 He made childish faces as he talked to your belly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The College Guy from South ~ KSJजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें