27 (18+)

Another two weeks passed by and you waited for Jin to come home from work. Yep, you heard it right. Jin's parents decided to take their business into America and since they needed someone to take care of their company, here, in Korea, they wanted Jin to take over which honestly came in handy. He was still going to University tho.

You also heard it right that you and Jin were living together in your apartment. You thought he will need some time, so you suggested that you two can live seperately until he's comfortable enough, but he denied, saying that you have a limited amount of time and he wants to use it right, by getting to know you and you honestly couldn't be happier about that.

It was 10pm now and you were lying on the couch as you watched some random kdrama. Soon the door swung open, revealing the love of your life with two paper bags and his personal beg. You ran up to him and hugged him as you were all excited. This has became a routine for you by now.

You helped him out of his coat and took the bags from him. "How was your day?" You asked him as you made your way to the kitchen. You started heating up his food when you felt him snake his arms around your waist from behind, which made you...shocked maybe even a bit startled. However, soon you were a blushing tomato.

"It was good, but I really missed you and our baby of course." He mumbled pouting against your neck, making you smile. "Go fresh up, hum?" You mumbled back as you turned your face a little to face him. You quickly pecked his lips and were ready to pull away when he captured his lips with yours for the probably longest kiss you two ever had. His hand turned you around as he sat you down on counter, standing between your legs.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as his hands roamed around your belly. Soon they made their way under your thighs as he pulled you closer, making you wrap your legs around his torso. He pulled away, both of your breathing heavily as he looked straight into your eyes with pure love. "I love you, Mae Y/N. W-Will you marry me?" He asked as he pulled out a little red velvet box from behind him.

You gasped as your eyes brimmed with tears of happiness and this time there was no one to ruin it. Nodding eagerly, he took your hand and slid the beautiful diamond ring around your finger. He chuckled seeing you happy like that, but you soon made him shut up as you connected your lips again, this time a bit rougher.

❗️[(18+)] ❗️[There you go, this is probably the last smut in this book, so enjoy😌]
"You made your future wife horny, Mr. Kim. What will we do about that?" You whispered seductively in his ear, making him smirk. "Hmm? Let's see what I'll do about that." He teased as he picked you up. Walking inside the bedroom, he put you down on your bed as gently as he could.

Putting you down, he crawled between your legs as he rushed to kiss you. His tongue slipped in your mouth making you moan. You wanted more of him.

His lips moving down further your body as he sucked every inch of it, leaving dark purplish marks. Suddenly he stopped and looked up at you. "Y/N...are you sure this won't harm the baby, b-because I'm-" You stopped him with a loving kiss as you shook your head "Yes, I am. I asked my doctor and she said It's completely okay, it won't harm the baby, don't worry." You said as you swapped your position with him and now you were straddling his lap.

Brushing your hips on his clothed member made him go insane. Getting even more aroused from his moans, you quickly got rid of his shirt as you sucked on his nipples. "S-Shit baby! I might just cum right now." You shook your head as you smirked. "You better not, daddy." You whispered the last word into his ear seductively as he whined.

You licked down his defined stomach as you stopped at the level of his belt. Unbuckling his pants, you took out his member and pulled his pants down as you threw his clothes somewhere in the room. You crawled a bit down as you were face to face with his thick veiny cock that just waited to be devoured by you. Smirking, you licked the tip, tasting the salty precum. When you heard him groan so sexily, your kitty licks turned into a deep throat session as you gagged on his member.

His hands pulling on your hair, making you whine as you sucked him off like there was no tomorrow. "J-Just like that baby..." He groaned as you smiled. Soon he twitched inside your mouth indicating he's close as he came, filling your mouth with his white sticky liquid. You didn't dare to waste a single bit of it as you swallowed, looking directly into his eyes. "S-Shit, Y/N! You'll kill me with that innocent look in your eyes." He said as you noticed that his member was hard once again.

Chuckling at the impact you had on him, you sat down above his lap as you supported yourself on your knees and hands. Throwing away your oversized gown, your boobs fell out free as they were jiggling like a jelly. You also took off your panties as you swung them in the air like a cowboy. Jin looked at you with lustful eyes as you looked like a whole meal.

"Damn baby, McDonalds who?" He joked making you giggle. You leaned down to kiss him and meanwhile you took his member and slowly let it drown in it, making you both groan. After adjusting a bit, you slowly started moving up and down as Jin thrusted upwards. Your movements were slow, but very deep. Neither of you wanted to be rough with the other, you just wanted to enjoy each others peresence and connect your bodies into one, which totally happened.

Kissing you passionately, Jin's hands roamed all over your body, always stopping at your belly as he was still a little worried about the baby which made you smile. Finally after a long time spend in agony, you found your happiness.

"I love you, Kim Seokjin." "I love you too, Kim Y/N." You both whined out as you came. Your head fell down on his chest as you breathed heavily, your belly getting in the way as you both chuckled. Slowly moving up, you pulled out and laid beside Jin. You pulled the duvet on your naked bodies and snuggled closer to him as your head rested on his chest. His right hand played with your soft hair locks as he admired you.

"D-Did you really just say, Kim Y/N?" You teased him as he turned red. "Me? No, you must've misheard something. I would definetly not-" You laughed at his lame excuse making him stop. "Aish...Yah! Stop laughing at me!" He started scolding you in his funny manner as he tickled you for a while.

"J-Jin! Jin stop, hahaha..." You both were laughing like old friends meeting after years. Well, you were quite similar to that. And just like Kim Seokjin promised to you, he fell in love with you all over again and maybe even more...

"Alright, alright. I love you, Kim Y/N." He said as you blushed hard and hid your head in his neck, mumbling a low toned "I love you too" back. Smiling to himself, he turned off the lights as you both drifted off to sleep.
__________________________________
👀💜