"Awww, it's okay. I appreciate you looking out for me." I winked at him and he shot up off the bed and began for the door.

"Call me if you need me. I'll be outside the door." He spoke like he was going to die if he didn't leave. He opened the door, walked out, and closed it behind him.

Cute. I think I might be okay if this keeps up.

~*~

"Clara... Clara..." I hear someone's voice and I can feel myself being shaken awake. I jump up and whoever it was jumped backwards.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I think it was Julian who asked me. I groaned and nodded my head. I slowly sat up before going straight back down when my head started hurting like a bitch.

"Owww." I whine and Julian looks at me in panic.

"Oh my! Are you okay!?" He panicked and I just closed my eyes.

"I- I'm okay I just need some...Tylenol. Please?" I peek at him and he nodded his head before running off, like I was a queen and he was the servant, tending to my every need.

About ten minutes later Julian comes running back in and I don't peek at him this time because my head is literally pounding and I feel like I'm going to die. I hear a glass cup get placed down on the nightstand and a pill bottle.

"Your Tylenol, ma'am." I gritted my teeth and I sat up as slow as I possibly could. I get up into a sitting position and I have to stop in order to catch my breath.

"Thank you Julian." I whimper and Julian hands me the pill and the cup of water, I put the pill in my mouth and I swallow it down with some water.

"Of course ma'am." He takes the cup from my hand and I could hear the scraping of the legs of an chair on the ground. The sound suddenly stops and the chair creaks under Julian's weight.

"The medicine should kick in soon." Julian spoke softly before clearing his throat.

"Thank you Julian...where is Kylo?" I scrunched my face up in confusion and I couldn't see Julian's face, obviously since my eyes were closed, but I did hear a deep breath. He's about to lie to me.

"I don't know where he is ma'am. He left with the boss a while ago and that's the last I heard from them." He tried so hard to sound convincing, but I know better than that.

"Don't lie to me Julian." I growled out and I could hear him stiffen in the chair.

"I- I am not miss." He took a deep breath and man is he really bad at this.

"Yes you are Julian. I'm a highly trained assassin. You think I don't know when someone is lying to me?" I finally opened my eyes and it didn't hurt as much as before, so that's a plus. Julian on the other hand looked very tense and wasn't even looking at me, I smiled and cleared my throat, he looked at me shocked that my eyes were open and he immediately tried to loosen up.

"Right..." He spoke softly.

"So, where are they Julian." I sang and he looked really scared, like if he told me he would die by the hands of Kylo and the boss, but if he didn't tell me he would die by my hands. Poor boy is stressed out.