Ponyboy Imagine

You were debating on how to tell your boyfriend that you were pregnant. Its not as easy as you thought it would be. You were interrupted from your thoughts as you heard a knock on the door. "Thalia open up", your boyfriend Ponyboy yelled. You quickly opened the door. Pony walked in and sat on the couch. "What did you need to tell me?", he asked. "Theres no easy way to tell you but I am pregnant and its yours", you said quietly. "Really?", he asked. You nodded your head and he walked out the door. You didnt expect him to react like that but you knew you had to deal with this situation with out him. Your worst fear came true. Being a single parent.

You moved out of town and lived with your grandmother. She said you could stay with her as long as you needed. She and you had been close when you were growing up. Nine months later, you gave birth to a little girl. You named her Penelope after your deceased mom. A month after she was born, there was a knock on the door. You opened it to reveal your old boyfriend. "Pony how did you find me here? Why are you here?", you asked. "Im real sorry Tal. I shouldnt have left. I should have been there for you and im sorry. Im ready to be a dad if you let me. Can i meet the baby?", he asked. "I aborted it", you said. "You what!?", he asked very surprised. "Im just kidding", you laughed. He sighed from relief. "Dont ever do that to me again", he said. You invited him into the house to see baby Penny. Pony smiled when he saw her. "Whats her name?", he asked. "Penelope", you told him. "Shes beautiful just like you. I cant wait to be a dad", he said. You just smiled and let him hold little Penny.