𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘 - 𝘉𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 [☁️]

hi! since you clicked on this chapter, im assuming you like Diluc. if you do, go check out my Diluc fanfic "Back to you" on my profile! have a nice read!

——

Happy birthday Diluc!

Diluc story containing:  -Fluff  -Already established   relationship

-Fluff
-Already established
relationship

Adelinde, head maid of the manor was checking off tasks on a piece of paper with a fountain pen

"Alright, we only need to light up new candles and finish the cake." she said as she stood up from her office chair.

"Adelinde, how are the preparations going?" you checked in on her.

"everything's going well, please go and rest." she said as she pushed her chair back to it's place.

"i can't rest until everything is perfect." you crossed your arms.

"i'm sure the master would want you to rest, so please go and get some sleep. you haven't rested in over 48 hours." the blonde maid put her hand on your shoulder.

'yeah i couldn't sleep because i was waiting for him to come home like an idiot...'

"Y/N? rest assured, he confirmed he was coming back today."

"i know, but what if-"

"Y/N, go at least eat something. for master Diluc's sake, please."

"... fine." you sighed as you made your way to the kitchen.

'i miss his cooking so much...' you thought to yourself as you contemplated the kitchen, imagining him cooking there.

'why am i being so dramatic? its only been two days.'

you got yourself some leftover food you found. sitting down, the only thing you could think of, was him.

'what if he can't come and all of this was a waste of time?'