𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘 - 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬 [❤️‍🩹-☁️]

hi! since you clicked on this chapter, im assuming you like Diluc. if you do, go check out my Diluc fanfic "Back to you" on my profile! have a nice read!

——

Diluc story containing:
-Hurt-comfort
-Fluff

you had to go to this year's wine tasting event at the Dawn Winery

you had to go to this year's wine tasting event at the Dawn Winery. so you got ready and went there.

when you got there, you saw him. but instead of greeting him or anything, you only looked at him from a distance because things were awkward between the two of you. you two had gotten into a fight.

and so, the evening went by fast. you didn't want to drink any wine because you knew he wouldn't be there to escort you home like usual. so you just walked around the venue and talked to random people.

you noticed people had started leaving and you did the same.

but you didn't want to leave, hence why you took a walk around the Winery. it felt appeasing. the grape vines scent, the crystalflies flapping their blue wings in the wind. the soft breeze caressing your face.

after all guests had left, Diluc went up to his room and decided to rest on his balcony, enjoying the wind.

that was when he noticed you. walking around, aimlessly.

he thought you were drunk, so he took his coat, wore his gloves, and made his way downstairs and out the manor.

he looked around for you hurriedly, scared something could have hurt you.

after hearing footsteps behind you, you turn around. "Diluc? what are you doing here? i thought the event was over..."

"it is. are you drunk?"

"no. i'm not in the mood for wine at all this evening." you closed your eyes and smiled.

"oh, i thought you were drunk."

silence filled the atmosphere.

"well, i'll be leaving now. since i believe that is what you came here for?" you started walking away, your back facing him as you waved over to him.

you heard his footsteps again but this time, he was running. he grabbed your hand delicately. "i'm sorry."

you only stared at him and said nothing. tears forming in your eyes as you recall your horrible fight.

"i'm really sorry. that's all i wanted to say. goodnight." he smiled bitterly.

"you're going to make me cry and just leave like that?!" you shouted.

he turned around again to look at you. "right. i'm sorry again."

"if you are, then stay with me a little bit." you looked down, trying to hide your tears.

"let's go inside, it's raining too much."

you followed him.

"i almost forgot." he took his coat off and placed on your shoulders. it was wet, but it was still warm.

"do you want hot chocolate? i could make you some." he proposed after taking his boots off.

you only nodded in response. you knew that if you tried talking, your voice would only crack.

you sat on his couch seated infront of his fireplace. after getting you a mug of hot chocolate, he sat down aswell.

the two of you said nothing to eachother. you drank the chocolate flavored milk he gave you. he was staring at you drinking it.

"is it too hot?"

"no it's fine."

"oh, alright."

you took one last sip.

"do you want me to serve you another cup?"

"just cut to the point." you set the mug down on the table infront of you.

Diluc looked away, shamefully.

"although you do owe me an apology, i want to apologize too. the way i acted was horrible and you didn't deserve that. i'm sorry Diluc." you apologized.

he quickly turned back around to look at you, guilt washing over his face. "no, don't say that... i'm sorry Y/N. i care a lot about you and even though i'm fully aware of that, i still ended up treating you like that. it was a stupid argument."

"you care a lot about me?"

"you're going to ignore my apology?"

you chuckled. "alright, i forgive you."

he smiled gently. what a beautiful smile.

"i care a lot about you too. probably more than you care about me." you added while taking your mug back in your hands.

" probably? i'd beg to differ." he smirked.

"you're saying you care more about me?"

"yes."

"you sure?"

"yes."

"you love me more than i love you?"

"yes- wait." his face became pale and all you could do was laugh. "that's not a funny joke."

"who said i was joking?" you continued laughing.

"your laugh." he rolled his eyes.

"how do i convince you?" you smiled.

he got closer to your face and looked at your lips. knowing what he wanted, you gave it to him.

"i still love you more."

"prove it."

"very well then." he smiled and picked you up from the couch. he started making his way upstairs and to his bedroom.

"Diluc?! stop! i was joking!" your face reddened even more and more.

"well i wasn't joking."

"ok, but you'd better take responsibility for what comes after."

"with pleasure." he smiled as he layed you down on his bed.