𝘼𝙮𝙖𝙩𝙤 - 𝘛𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 [❤️‍🩹]

a/n: a shoji is a japanese sliding door.

——

Ayato story containing:
-Hurt-comfort

——

'this is bad. i have to get home quickly.'

you did your best to run. but it hurt so much you couldn't. your leg was hurting. you were fighting but then proceeded to get a deep cut in your thigh.

'why is no one around?! it's night! that's when people come out the most.'

'wait... tonight's the Kamisato Clan festival... great. just my luck.'

the Kamisato threw a celebration festival and invited everyone in town. you remembered because Ayaka told you. your sister-in-law.

you didn't dislike Ayaka. on the contrary, she's the only good thing that you gained from your arranged marriage with her older brother.

"what's wrong with him?" you may ask, but in reality, he's not the perfect responsable and mature clan leader he leads to be. on the contrary, he's spoiled and kind of arrogant, and he doesn't even care about you. sure it's an arranged marriage, but he could at least greet you or ask you how you were doing once in a while, but nothing. he never talked to you. the only times you guys had a proper conversation were when you had to greet eachother on your first time meeting and during the wedding ceremony. the rest was just small talk or just head nods.

but you didn't have the time to think about how much yoh resented him, you leg was badly injured.

you rushed to the Kamisato estate as fast as you could. your conciousness slowly disappearing in the process.

'i'm so close... i can't faint now...'

'not even the maids or guards are here?! he must have given them the day off...'

you ran inside and sealed the door shut behind you. you frantically searched for bandages or a med kit.

you checked everywhere, in Ayaka's room, your room, kitchen, main room, nothing. there was only one room left.

Ayato's.

you hesitantly slid the shoji and,

thankfully,

he wasn't there.

but so was the med kit.

'damn it, don't tell me i'm gonna die... i still haven't...'

suddenly, you thought of your husband's office.

'i don't care if he's there or not anymore, i need to save myself.'

you ran to his office, your thigh still heavily bleeding.

he still wasn't there.

'of course... he's never home. what made me think he'd be home now.'

you finally found the med kit and patched your injury, poorly.

you were crying and slightly shaking. the shaking was a side effect of your injury.

the crying, however, was because of your blue haired "lover".

you just drowned in your somber thoughts as you badly patched your injury while sitting on the floor next to his shelf.

'why does he avoid me so much? he's never home, never sends me any letters. he doesn't even talk to his sister anymore. and it's all my fault.'

you sighed as you continued weeping to yourself. 'am i that repulsive? that ugly? that detestable? i've never even had a proper conversation with him.'