𝙆𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙝𝙖 - 𝘈 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 [☁️]

Kazuha story containing:
- College! au
  - Fluff

Kazuha story containing:  - College! au  - Fluff

"Hey Y/N." you heard as you unlocked your front door.

"Hey Kazuha! Follow me." you guided him in. "Sit here." you sat down on your dorm room's round table.

"Okay," he started and inched closer to you. "So what do you not understand?"

You had invited him over to your dorm for help for homework you couldn't understand.

"This whole lesson."

You could count on him. He had always been a reliable and caring person, putting others before him and helping people who needed it. And he was also really cute. All these wonderful qualities of his were the reason why you had a small crush on him.

"Oh, it's actually really easy." he then proceeded to explain everything in detail.

But you weren't listening. You were only looking at him and listening to his soft voice.

"And then you-"

"You said you wrote some form of poems in Japanese right? Haikus?" you interrupted him.

"Yes, I do." he smiled at you.

"Do you have one on you? I'd like to read one of them if you don't mind." you asked.

"I don't... but I could write you one right now. Just for you."

"Sure."

You gave him a pen and an empty sheet of paper. He started writing.

"What are you going to write about?"

"You'll see. But first, finish your homework. After that, I'm all yours."

You blushed after hearing that last sentence. He had quite the way with words. "Fine..."

He kept explaining as you tried understanding the subject. It was getting harder and harder to concentrate on anything else but him. He had caught you staring multiple times it was embarrassing.

Will he even still want to write me a Haiku after acting so weird? you questioned yourself, scared you wouldn't get to read his poem.

"Good Job, you did surprisingly great for someone who claimed she didn't understand anything." he smiled at you.

"So are you going to write a poem now?"

He sighed. "If you want me to that bad."

"I really do." you chuckled.

"I'll write it about you."

what?

"What do you mean?"

"You'll be my sort of muse. This poem will be about and for you."

"I see." you replied calmly, despite hearing your heart beat all the way up in your head.