𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖 - 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘴 & 𝘋𝘰𝘨𝘴 [☁️]

Thoma story containing:
-Fluff
-Cute dogs and cats

--

"Y/N, goodmorning. did you sleep well?" a certain blonde, olive-eyed man whispered to you in your shared bed.

"i slept well. and you?" you kissed him on the cheek.

he slightly blushed and then proceeded to kiss you back. "i slept well too. do you want to eat first?"

"yeah." you replied.

he laughed and kissed you, yet again, on the forehead. "of course. come on let's go make breakfast." he dragged you in the kitchen of your shared home.

"alright, alright slow down Thoma. i just woke up. where did you get all this energy? how long have you been awake?" you asked.

"just a few minutes before you..." he blushed. the truth was that he was awake about 20 minutes before you. he was admiring you while you were sleeping. not being able to contain his beautiful smile.

you sat down on the round table's chair in your kitchen.

"what would you like to eat this morning?" he asked while wrapping his arms around your waist and bringing you closer to him.

"pancakes." you replied.

"it'll be ready in a few minutes." he smiled and went in the kitchen.

bored from sitting down, you got up from your chair and watched him make the pancakes. you rested your head on his shoulder to see what he was doing. he was flipping one on the stove. he was so concentrated he didn't even notice you. he only did after finishing the pancakes.

"ah! Y/N!" he flinched.

you laughed and replied with "hello. took you long enough to notice."

"the pancakes are ready." he took the plate full of pancakes.

he held your hand and sat you down on the table. you took a few pancakes and ate them.

as you were eating, Thoma took the opportunity to talk about your plans for the day. "so? has your knitting gotten better? you know you could've asked me if you wanted to learn right?"

"no way. i wanted to surprise you with my skills. i can't do that if you're the one who teaches me." you simply replied.

"so who did you learn from?"

"from the old ladies in town! they were a bit impatient but they were nice."

"well, i hope they're also good teachers because we need to knit a lot if we want enough sweaters for the cats and dogs."

you finally finished eating. "i'll try my best..."

after finishing your meals, the two of you got started on knitting the sweaters. you were actually doing pretty good.

"how many sweaters do we have to knit?" you broke the silence.

"there's Yuki, Tadachi, Sora..." he continued counting them with his fingers. "basically, we have about seven sweaters to knit."

"seven?!" you exclaimed in shock.

"mhm." Thoma hummed while knitting.

"how are we going to do that?! we've only done one so far... and that's the one you did." you pointed at the sweater carefully folded ln the table.

your lover laughed and spoke "we don't have to finish them today. there's no rush dear." he looked at you lovingly.

"dear? that's the first time you've called me that." you smirked.

the blonde suddenly started blushing "well uh... i wanted to try it... you don't like it?" he slightly frowned.

"no, i like it." you put your gaze back to the sweater you were knitting.

after a few hours, the two of you completed five sweaters in total.

"come on, let's go give the sweaters out." Thoma got up from the sofa and started stretching his back. the both of you were sitting on it. even though the both of you constantly shifted positions, (resting your head on his shoulder, laying your head on his lap etc) he still needed to stretch a little bit.

you did the same but asked him a question first. "but we only have five sweaters and there're seven of them. wouldn't it be unfair for two of them to be left out?"

your boyfriend suddenly started scratching his neck. "hm. i didn't think of that..."

"so should we get back to work and make two more sweaters?" you asked.

"absolutely not. you're very tired." he slowly shook his head.

"i'm fine Thoma."

suddenly, he picked you up bridal style and took you to your shared bedroom.

"Thoma? what are you do-"

"i'm doing this 'cause i know you're not going to listen to me." he gently put you on the bed.

you sighed with your eyes closed. "we haven't even eaten anything."

"i know, that's why i'm going to go cook. i'll be back quickly." the blonde left the room, giving you a soft smile before you couldn't see him anymore.

you dropped your back on your bed. he put you on his side of it. you could smell his scent. he smelt like flowers. probably from all those cleaning products.

'he must've done this on purpose.' you thought to yourself as you hugged his pillow and shoved your head in it. 'it smells like him and it's soft... i'm gonna pretend these are his tiddie-'

"Y/N, i'm back. i made some hotpo- why are you hugging my pellow?" he questioned.

"i- uh..." you started sweating.

"i'm right here you know, no need to hug my pillow." he smirked.

you rolled your eyes but smiled right after as you got up from the bed. you made your way to him and held his hand, kissing his lips quickly. "come on let's go eat. i'm hungry..." you lead him to the kitchen, your back facing him.

Thoma's cheeks were red from the sudden gesture. "... yeah. let's go eat." he smiled.

--