𝙏𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙖 - 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 [☁️-🔥]

Tartaglia story containing:
  -Fluff
  -Drama

"you really think you can beat me? how stupid!" he cracked his fingers

"what's stupid is the fact you get a sunburn after staying outside for ten minutes." you got in a battle stance.

"what?! hey! we're having a battle here no need to get personal..." he blushed in embarassement.

you simply laughed. "stop talking and start."

"my pleasure." he slowly walked towards you.

you stayed in your position without moving. suddenly, he started running towards you. but still, you stayed the same.

right before he could hit you, you dodged, making you crouch down. you spun your leg to make him trip. he hopped and evaded it.

he took you by the collar and threw you. "you're pretty heavy..." he smirked.

you said nothing, unbothered and unimpressed. it wasn't unusual for him to say stuff like this. he does it on purpose to mess you up in the head and make you lose focuse.

you quickly got up from the ground, and still, you didn't move.

"what's wrong with you?  did i shock you too much?" he laughed.

"i'd say you're quite the jumpscare so, yes."

"you little-"

suddenly, you picked some snow off the ground and threw it at him.

"damn it!" he staggered backwards trying to remove the snow off his face.

you ran around him, so he wouldn't know from wich direction you were coming from.

"here, let me help you." you punched him in the face, making him fall. you sat on top of him and held his arms down.

he still had a little bit of snow left on his face but he could use his eyes just fine.

"are you gonna admit defeat or are you just gonna lay down like this?"

"the latter doesn't sound too bad." he tried flirting.

"is that so? then i'm sure you'll like this." you whispered in his ear as you brought his arms higher on the ground above his head, laying on the cold winter snow. you stretched them in a way you assumed was painful, based on his groans.