𝙏𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙖 - 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 [💧]

Tartaglia story containing:
-Angst

--

lovesick.

that's what you were.

why?

well, let's just say that,

your boyfriend had been neglecting you recently. you weren't able to remember the last time you had seen him.

a few days ago, weeks. months even. or who knows, years? that's what it felt like at least.

you didn't know why he was doing such a thing. was it because of your fault?

the only thing you were hoping for, was that he still loved you.

it may sound pathetic, yes. but, you loved him like no other. everything about him was simply wonderful to you.

except,

for his job, that is.

but despite that, you knew he loved you deeply.

--

sick of waiting, you decided to go look for Childe yourself. it had been a three day search so far. yet you still had no sign of him.

but this time, you decided to actually get serious instead of hopelessly look around Liyue.

so you decided to go to the Northland Bank.

"Y/N! it is good to see you. how have you been?" Ekaterina, the woman behind the counter, asked.

but you didn't have the time for formalities. you had one goal in sight and that would remain until your goal was reached. "have you seen Tartaglia?"

"ah... Tartaglia? i haven't seen him."

"are you sure? he forgot some very important documents for work at home." you lied.

"is that so? leave them with me, i will make sure to give it to him once i see him." she said while smiling.

"he said this was high-class information. harbinger level to be exact. and said that if anyone other than an esteemed harbinger were to even lay a finger on these documents, he would make sure to personally take care of them." you said while crossing your arms.

"forgive me for my insolence." she bowed to you. you were the girlfriend of a fatui harbinger. naturally, she'd treat you with respect as well.

"bring me to him." you ordered.

"but, my lady, it is as i said. i have not seen Master Tartag-"

you frowned and looked at her even more intensly. "i said, bring me to him."

Ekaterina rolled her eyes under her mask. "alright, my lady."

with that being said, she guided you to a secret elevator in the Northland Nank. one that was behind a big shelf of folders. the elevator however, only brought you one way, down.

the elevator door opened and showed you a big, extravagant room. it was filled with golden decorations. but was empty. a little bit like the golden house. except it didn't have all that mora in it.

"my lady." Ekaterina gestured for you to get off the elevator before her.

after you both got off, she went ahead and took the lead. "follow me if you may."

you said nothing and only followed her. to be honest, you didn't know if she was leading you to a trap or not. but you decided to take the risk. all for your beloved.