𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 [🌟-☁️]

——

Diluc Ragnvindr

•a lot of people say that he wouldn't have enough time for you since he's busy with work. but i'm pretty sure the only work that requires going outside he does is working at the tavern. wich we all know he rarely does. so what i'm saying is, Diluc works at home and in his office 90% of the time.

•dating him is literally a happy and normal domestic life.

•he calls you "my dear" or he just calls you by your name.

•he spoils you a lot. wether you want it or not, he spoils you.

•there is a guest room in his mansion but he prefers it when you're sleeping with him. nothing dirty, he just likes you staying with him.

•literally craves for your attention all the time because of how attention-deprived he is.

•he's kind of bad at expressing how much he loves you with words. he's a man of few words but a man of actions. so he buys you flowers, stays with you whenever you need it, hugs you and kisses you.

•for the kisses, he likes kissing you on the forehead and cheeks the most. he likes cupping your face.

•even when you two aren't in bed, he likes to hug you. he'll often surprise you from behind and hug your waist while resting his face in the crook between your neck and shoulder.

•when you guys are in bed, you always take the initiative so you're always big spoon. and he prefers it that way. of course it does switch up sometimes but most of the time he prefers it when you hold him. it makes him feel less alone then when he's the one holding you without you hugging him back. he still loves holding you though.

•he cooks, cleans, buys you gifts, kisses you, takes care of you, everything. he refuses for you to bother with doing anything for him. you've tried multiple times convincing him that it takes effort on both sides for a good relationship but you'd always get the same answer: "i know. and i'm repaying you for everything you've done for me."

•when he looks at other couples in mondstat and sees how lovey-dovey they are, he can't help but feel as though he doesn't treat you well enough.

•he always prioritizes you first over anything. everytime he goes to a buisness trip, he asks if you want to go with him.

•he may not think he's romantic enough, but you love him so much that it doesn't even matter to you.

Kaeya Alberich

•(i want to sincerely apologize in advance for anything regarding Kaeya because i really don't know him that well)

•dating Kaeya is essentially like... being at constant war with yourself. sometimes you'll be ecstatic everytime you talk to him and some other times, you'd look at him and ask yourself what posessed you to make such a decision.

•you know he can be sweet sometimes but most of the time, you'll get the opposite. it's just continuous teasing.

•he makes dirty jokes about you ALL the time.

•when you guys are alone, he'd turn into some sort of love-sick puppy. craving for your touch all the time, suddenly speaking in a lower and calmer tone. he'd become much calmer and quiet. in those moments, he feels as though you two are the only ones in the world, and that's all he needs.

•actually likes to go shopping with you a lot. is more excited about it then you.

•although he does tease you a lot, when it's the other way around, he would either get h0rknee, or shy. no in between to be honest.