"Lana you clean up nicely in a red dress," Lillian's voice sent chills.

I softly smiled to myself remembering when her presence used to annoy me, we came a long ways honestly.

"You look almost pure in a white dress. Damn near forgot you slapped the shit out my boss," she chuckled and they exchanged kisses on the side of each other's cheeks.

I finally found the urge to turn around and-

"You look stunning," my eyes wandered her outfit. I regret not turning around sooner...

"Stefani we need to talk," Lillian stepped closer to me and my instinct was wrap my arms around her and hold her

"That indeed," I agreed and kissed the top of her head. And a scent caught my nose. That smells so good I could just cancel attending the event and take her to a nice dinner instead.

"Is that Dior?" I couldn't help myself but ask.

"You like?" she smiled almost excited as if she's going to open a present.

"Very," I cocked a brow and gave her kisses traveling from her collar bone to her cheeks. I wasted no time on smelling her perfume because i don't know if or when I might get another chance to indulge.

"Stef?" Lillian whispered.

"Hm?" I was reacting my head on her shoulders waiting for Veronica to finish zipping up Rachel's dress- the hell is taking them so long?

"I like the way Chanel smells on you," She bit the bottom of my earlobe. She learned her brands, I chuckled softly.

God you tease.

A door bursted open from up stairs and I see the sight of Rachel and Veronica dressed up- somewhat flawless? Veronica's hair has a few more fly aways than usual. Rachel's-

You've got to be kidding me. It takes a professional eye but both of their mascara is a little runny from a fresh coat and their lipstick is slightly smudged.

They're both sweating and slightly heaving.

"Uhhhhh ah-hummmnm," Lana was looking just as shocked as I was and Lillian was just as speechless.

"I-

"She needed help with her zipper and then-

"I don't even want to know, as long as you two are ready," I shook my head.

"So let's talk the game plan," Lana set aside her bag.

"Right, so kent may or may not propose tonight because Lillian slapped him in the middle of his annual sales meeting," I did the follow up.

"Wait did she really?" Veronica was shocked.

"Lilliannn way to take a standdd! Yes ma'am," Rachel was clapping vigorously and we all just took a moment to stare at her emotionlessly until she read the room.