9.17

Su Wei was brought in front of these people. Although one of them was amazing, he took out a bracelet in a businesslike manner and put it on Su Wei's wrist.

    Everyone present was staring at the bracelet, Su Wei was inexplicable, but did not make a sound. Although he didn't know what Jiang Cheng was doing, for him, the final result was the same.

    An Huajun was extremely nervous. He knew that when Jiang Cheng came back for vacation this time, he wanted to take one of them with him. He remembered that An Xie also had a special physique. If he guessed correctly, what looked like a bracelet was actually an instrument to detect his physique.

    He had to get himself tested. An Huajun bit his lip, he hated his palm, why is An Xia also a guide. If only he hadn't! All eyes should be on him alone.

.The team leader waited for a while, seeing that the bracelet still didn't respond, and made a strange "Huh" sound. For ordinary people, the bracelet will be gray. If it is a sentinel, it will display a dazzling red light. In the case of a guide, a peaceful green light is displayed.

    The bracelet finally hummed, it seemed hesitant, the light flickered. Everyone was staring at it, but after a few flashes, it finally froze in gray.

    The person doing the test shrugged at Jiang Cheng, "He's just an ordinary person." It's a pity that such a stunning creature is not a guide. If he is, I am afraid that he will be robbed of his head by all the powerful sentinels.

    Su Wei raised her eyebrows and stroked her wrist. He was also surprised. If he remembered correctly, An Xia must have a special physique, and he must have awakened. It's only a matter of time before they can be discovered. But how could it not be detected?

.Could it be that this is the world consciousness doing something wrong, secretly changing An Xie's body constitution?

    An Huajun also widened his eyes in disbelief. He heard it right! An Xie is not a guide! What's going on here, it's not supposed to be written in the book? Could it be that this is the golden finger that God compensated him for? The hillbilly surnamed An has been pressing himself everywhere, but in the end he was just an ordinary person.

    Thinking of this, An Huajun almost laughed out loud. Then what has he been doing to guard An Xie? How could this kind of ant be qualified to compete with him for a man!

    Thinking of this, An Huajun stepped forward quickly, showing his wrist and said, "I always feel that my senses are very strange recently. I can't tell exactly what is going on. Can you also let me test it?" A green smile.

    It's a pity that there are many such whimsical guys in the test, and they don't care about him at all. .However, a strong man next to him liked An Huajun, a pitiful little beauty, so he put the bracelet on his hand vaguely.

    Anyway, they have come, and it is not troublesome to test one more.

    Within a second, the bracelet made a harsh scream and flashed a bright green light.

    Several military towers couldn't believe it. I didn't expect that there was a special physique hidden in this small mountain village. Even Jiang Cheng couldn't help but look at An Huajun.

    Only Su Wei, seeing that nothing happened to him, turned around and left. He also has to rush home to cook. When his leopard is hungry, it is easy to lose his temper and it is difficult to coax him.

    An Huajun turned out to be a guide. The news quickly spread in Xiaobian Village.

    Su Wei held the basket and moved it from Uncle Wu's frame. Li Ji brought goat milk to Su Wei and came to help when he saw it.

.Seeing that Su Wei still had an indifferent expression, Uncle Wu shook his head secretly and sighed. He couldn't help it, and said to Su Wei, "Xiao Shao, I watched you and Jiang Cheng grow up. Jiang Cheng's temperament is not bad, but it's really inappropriate to do things, even Uncle Wu I can't stand it. You are too lenient with Jiang Cheng, if Uncle Wu says that, you should go to the door!"

    Li Ji also pouted and rolled his eyes, "Who are they, bah, shameless."

    Su Wei looked indifferent. However, he also heard that Jiang Cheng had locked himself in his house for several days after he was stopped for a test when he returned to the village that day. Then An Huajun came to the door every day to do this and that for him, as if to comfort his wounded heart. He also heard that Jiang Chenghong's eyes were red and he pushed An Huajun away several times. In the end, seeing An Huajun crying pitifully with him, he deeply blamed himself, and then the two hugged each other.

    Su Wei was speechless. .He was not found to have a special physique, and then Jiang Cheng and An Huajun hugged each other and cried, and then rubbed their bodies. Speaking of which, is it his fault?

    He said lightly, "That's someone else's business. It has nothing to do with me."

    Uncle Wu disagrees. Jiang Cheng is a soldier, and I heard that he is extremely capable, and he will become a great officer in the future. Their Xiaobian village will only be farming all their lives, relying on the sky to eat, and even so poor that they don't know the next meal. What is the concept of military personnel, the empire pays monthly salaries, and allocates houses. If he has a record in the future, he will become an officer, and he will live in a big house and be served by servants. This is a blessing that no one else can cultivate in several lifetimes.

    Li Ji also felt that it was clear that An Xia and Jiang Chengcai grew up together, and they had no guesses, why did An Huajun suddenly pop up. He could hear that An Huajun used to dislike Jiang Cheng's family being poor, and he still wanted to make a contract and come to the town.

.Su Wei turned her face and said to the two, "What I said is true. I don't care at all." Uncle Wu and Li Ji were taken aback by his seriousness.

    Many regulars around heard their conversation, shook their heads one after another, and said nothing. After all, this is someone else's private matter, and they can't get in on it. But a lot of people are still very disdainful, especially the eldest daughters-in-law in the family. What they hate most is this kind of mistress who destroys other people's feelings.

    So for a while, there were inexplicably many more women in Su Wei's stall, and they were secretly fighting with the enemy, secretly resisting An Huajun.

    An Huajun has been very beautiful recently. Since his identity as a guide was revealed in an open and fair manner, many people who liked to watch the fun came back to his booth in a swarm. There are a lot of men in here, even sitting for a whole day.

.Guide, they have only heard of it on the radio in the village, and have never seen a real person. Although that An Zhao is very outstanding, but just relying on An Huajun's different physique, his status is far from being thrown away. After all, the difference between clouds and mud is beyond the reach of ordinary people.

    An Huajun added a bowl of soup to a diner and turned around to get busy. Someone has been staring at Jiang Cheng next to him. Who knows how long An Huajun will continue to do business. Maybe Jiang Cheng will take people away with him.

    The people in the town have big mouths and have no scruples. They have long known the good things about Jiang Cheng and An Huajun. People with good deeds can't bear to hear it.

    Of course An Huajun also wanted to know. To this day, he chased Jiang Cheng's house so disregardingly, how could Jiang Cheng still look like he couldn't let go every day. .He glanced at Jiang Cheng a few times, but what made him jealous and dissatisfied was that Jiang Cheng didn't hear it.

    Jiang Cheng was extremely confused. He likes An Shao, but it is An Huajun who has detected a special physique. It would be great if the two could switch.

    No, he must find An Xie again. .