8.7

Su Wei can remember that when Xu Jue was in Minshan Village, he was not very good to Yin Xuanlei, although he was not very good to him after he came here. But people are unpredictable, and there is no guarantee that he will take the opportunity to give birth to evil thoughts.

    If Yin Xuanlei knew what Su Wei was thinking, he would have sneered. He naturally had evil thoughts, but unfortunately it was not the kind of evil thoughts his beloved head thought.

    Su Wei fell into the other's arms, feeling the rising and falling of his chest, he pretended to be calm and said, "I'm rushing into the practice, you help me to go to the practice room to rest for a while." He felt a little feverish.

    He thought that the other party would be obedient as always, but Yin Xuanlei gave a gloomy smile and lowered his head to look at him, "Could it be that the head master forgot that the disciple's surname is also Yin, and he was arrested by Xu Liang to the Dangshan faction for several months."

    Su Wei was at a loss for words for a while. How could he forget that Yin Xuanlei was also a family member of Yin. .Just like Xu Liang is a side branch of the Xu family, Yin Xuanlei is also a side branch of the Yin family. Xu Liang is a vengeful person. What's the point of finding an ordinary person who has nothing to do with him? Looking for someone from the same lineage of the Yin family, but he is a reckless husband from the village. Looking at Xu Jue's sad despair, wouldn't it be better to have fun.

    He intuited that Yin Xuanlei's next words were not good.

    Sure enough, Yin Xuanlei said coldly, "I told the sect master to ignore the surnamed Yin, but the sect master refused to listen, so he just wanted to see him. You thought I couldn't see it, but you were attacked, and your whole body was full of spiritual energy. Chaos?" He was very close to Su Wei, and the cold breath sprayed on Su Wei's ears when he spoke.

    Su Wei flinched, but he couldn't move now.

    Yin Xuanlei said lightly: "Since the head does not listen to persuasion, then I can't blame the disciple for the next thing."

    Su Wei said vigilantly, "What do you mean by that? Yin Xuanlei, let me go!He struggled, but Yin Xuanlei grabbed his waist.

    Yin Xuanlei hugged Su Wei up. He saw that the Sect Master was powerless to lean on him, his long black hair fell to the ground, his complexion was snow-white, his lips were redder like blood, and there was a faint fragrance that seemed to be absent. He hugged the person tightly and led him into the Yuxiu Pond in the back bed.

    The night pearls of Yuxiu Pond are all lit up, and the mist that surrounds them is like a fairy and picturesque. However, Su Wei didn't have the slightest sense of appreciation. His spiritual energy collapsed, and it was even more difficult than before.

    Yin Xuanlei put him on the edge of the pond, reached out and touched his belt, pulled it apart, and the silver-white fairy robes were scattered on the ground.

    Su Wei reluctantly opened his eyes, gritted his teeth and said, "Yin Xuanlei, stop it." He felt a strange wave of fever hit his whole body, and he felt extremely uncomfortable. But Su Wei didn't want to admit that he was beaten to death, the feeling of taking off his clothes made him less hot.

.Yin Xuanlei took off his shirt, revealing a strong and strong body, Su Wei didn't look at it, turned his head and closed his eyes. Then he felt himself being picked up again, and then taken into the Jade Repair Pond.

    The scalding hot pool water made Su Wei cry out "Ah". He was already tormented, even the usual hot springs couldn't touch it, not to mention that it was heated by spiritual power. He struggled desperately, but Yin Xuanlei was behind him, suppressing him to the death. He was also forced to lie beside the jade pond. He even felt that this posture was not bad, at least the cold feeling of the jade made him very comfortable.