8.13

Xu Liang walked out of the dark corner, his face was extremely ugly.

    There were so many people in the Yin family just now, but none of them found him. However, according to his strength, it is true that he cannot be discovered. Only Yin Xuancheng should be able to sense his breath, but Yin Xuancheng only stared at the ruins, where did he notice that there was another person not far away.

    Xu Liang was so angry that his whole body trembled. He counted everything, but he didn't even count, Yin Xuancheng actually fell in love with Xu Jue! It is clear that Xu Jue is not worthy of his shoes, and it is clear that Xu Jue has been asking for and making trouble, but Yin Xuan has chosen himself. Why did everything suddenly change? What exactly is going on!

    Several other disciples shrank behind, not daring to speak. They actually saw this astonishing scene. The young sect master of the Yin family actually liked Xu Jue? What is their real family? .Thinking about how they laughed at Xu Jue before, and those immortal families, how would they look at them when they knew it.

    Others will say, oh, it's normal for the Yin family to go back. That Xu Zhenren, after all, is just a sidewalk, and it can't compare to the orthodox blood of Xianmen. They are even extremely hopeful now, even if the young sect master of the Yin family is only ashamed of Xu Jue because of the "dowry".

    Du Yuanzhou stepped forward and Xu Liang looked at him impatiently. Since Zhu Qiyun completely turned his face with him, he has never been able to pay tribute to "good things", and Xu Liang has almost never looked at him directly.

    Du Yuanzhou also knew this, and hurriedly said to please, "Sect Master Yin, this disciple thinks, since Young Sect Master Yin likes that Xu Jue, Master Yin might as well do a good job and let Young Sect Master achieve good things. Men are all greedy for new things, Young Sect Master Yin is young and promising. A high position and weight has always been smooth sailing. . It is rare to see a rebellious person, but he will be fascinated for a while. Wait until you get a taste of it, isn't it just like that? After a long time, it loses its taste, and it will only be disgusted and forgotten. "

    He paused and looked carefully at Xu Liang's face, "What's more, the young sect master doesn't know that Xu Jue's cultivation base has almost been abolished. The real person only thinks he is doing things well for the young sect master, so he can't use his hand. How could he not have pity on the real person after sending the share of 'heart' to the Young Sect Master."

    Xu Liang's complexion changed several times. He wanted to find an opportunity to get rid of Xu Jue, but he didn't expect Yin Xuancheng to chase him so tightly. I don't know if there is a problem with his cultivation, his cultivation has been stagnant at the peak of Nascent Soul. At this juncture, the Yin family's abundant sea of ​​yam and medicinal herbs must not be lost.

    Xu Liang summoned Feijian, "They will definitely go to Xiaoganshan, we will go there directly."

.Yin Xuanlei hugged Su Wei and fell to the foot of a cliff. This is the strongest formation in the illusory realm. At this time, the entire mountain peaks are like thick ink splashing, the white mist is transpiring, and the dark sky is full of brilliance, light and fluttering, and the horizon is boundless. .

    Su Wei hasn't woken up yet, under the shade of black hair, her crystal white face becomes more and more alluring. Yin Xuanlei also knew the powerful effect of Wanque, not to mention that he only cultivated with himself, and he would not be able to accommodate such a powerful spiritual power for a while, so he needed time to absorb it.

    There was a jade mirror platform under the cliff, and he gently carried the person and put it down.

    Seeing that the person in his arms was frowning, and it seemed that he was not sleeping peacefully, he used the spiritual power all over his body, and then put the palm of his hand on Su Wei's abdomen. The spiritual power that was still spinning around in the body was obediently included in the Nascent Soul under the more powerful pressure from the outside world.