4.18

It was Wei Qingyu's turn to play. When he passed by Su Wei, he sneered inexplicably and walked away.

    Su Wei raised her eyebrows, noncommittal.

    Wei Qingyu also unsurprisingly chose a gorgeous palace dress. Exquisite silk, set off his beautiful appearance even more perfect. He lifted his chin slightly, revealing an air of arrogance that could not be ignored. He was the most beloved little prince of the Poppins, and he was admired by countless people. People searched for all kinds of treasures from all over the world, but unfortunately they could not impress the heart of their beloved little prince. In the end, there was an obscure and extremely loyal servant who thought about it day and night, and finally designed this unprecedented car, which successfully won the favor of the little prince.

    Wei Qingyu named the car "yriadlove" - ​​thousands of pets.

.The faces of the newcomers who have not yet played suddenly turned ugly. Many of them had prepared themes related to feel, but as soon as the name came out, it was a unique and unsurpassed favor, and they all seemed to be unceremoniously under the pressure.

    It can be seen that the judges are also very satisfied. Lotia even said with a smile, "Every time the rain comes out, it makes us feel refreshed, and this time the theme has been pushed to a new level. I'm looking forward to Wei Chen's cute performance next time, this time he is considered an encounter It's an unprecedented challenge, isn't it?"

    Goshu-Han is still a harsh realist. He believes that the story does exist. His Royal Highness, the youngest prince of the Popon Dynasty, is indeed very favored by His Majesty the Emperor and Queen because of his poor health. So he commented, "The theme is good, but the performance is a little off. I give it ninety points."

.Flynn-Chen also agreed with Geshu-Han on this point and gave him ninety points.

    Wei Qingyu smiled smugly, and he gave Su Wei a provocative look. How could the power of the Wei family be something that Wei Chen could resist? This time, while he was preparing backstage, he obtained additional information.

    The housekeeper curled his lips in disdain, and let this Wei Qingyu laugh enough now that he probably wouldn't even dream of knowing that he would drag the Wei family to hell.

    "But Lord Duke, will this affect Young Master Wei Chen's performance?"

    Xi Zongzheng said with certainty, "No, I believe him."

    When Wei Qingyu came down and passed by Su Wei, he sneered and suddenly said, "Wei Chen, let me tell you first, He Yang and I are already together."

    His intentions are very sinister, obviously to disturb the other party.

.However, Su Wei didn't lift her eyelids. "Congratulations. I just told him bye-bye. You are not considered a junior at this time."

    Wei Qingyu's expression changed, and she desperately bit her lip. But soon he recovered again, his eyes arrogant, "Wei Chen, you just don't admit defeat. It's a pity that you were unlucky this time, and you were drawn behind me. If you still want to use the old-fashioned love Topic, I advise you to change it as soon as possible."

    But no one paid any attention to him at all, and he could only watch the other party take the stage unhurriedly.

    Lotia smiled when she saw Su Wei. Including Folian-Chen, they also showed encouraging smiles. Lotia was very curious, and after Su Wei stood still, she immediately heard, "Wait, I heard that the theme you chose is also related to feel, is that so?"

.Several of the previous ones also chose the theme of 'love', and without exception, they were indeed impacted by Wei Qingyu.

    Su Wei thought for a while, then nodded without denying, "Yes, that's right."