8.14

Yin Xuanlei ignored Yu Wenhao, and only said lightly to Liu Ri Pavilion's humanity, "Don't tell the sect master about tonight's affairs." He glanced at the jade mirror platform, the sect master was fed flower juice by him, and he would definitely not be able to wake up tonight. As long as the people at Liuri Pavilion keep their mouths shut, how would he know?

    He certainly won't know, and he can stay by his side as always, take care of him, and serve him. Hold him tight even when he needs him.

    All the disciples of Ruri Pavilion were shocked and took a step back. Yu Wenhao was shocked by the blood in his eyes, and a thought popped up in his heart, did he really do something sorry for the head!

    Xu Liang was both hated and afraid. Du Yuanzhou, the damn guy, gave him this bad idea, and now he is in such a dilemma. .At this time, he chose to forget it himself, he wanted to find Xu Jue, pierce his heart with a sword, and then quickly.

    He stared at Yin Xuanlei, this is definitely not a cultivation base that can be cultivated simply by absorbing the remaining spiritual power in Xu Jue's body. He is definitely not only Jindan, but even the first level of Nascent Soul, no, even higher.

    Yin Xuanlei stared at Xu Liang and raised the corners of his mouth, "Zhenren Xu doesn't have to blame himself, I would have come to find you, but sooner or later. I didn't expect that, Zhenren, you are so obedient and brought to the door yourself." He stepped forward. With one step, the clothes hem automatically without wind, like a silver moon in full bloom, with a strong black and red light lingering around the body, "Hand over the key to the soul."

    Xu Liang's face trembled, he took out the Zhenling key, threw it to Yin Xuanlei, and ran away with a flying sword. .He placed a spell on it. If he dared to hurt him before unlocking it, the Spiritual Soul Key would lose his self-destruction. This was also his very scheming method. To completely unlock the Soul Lock, it is necessary to find a match for the uniquely blessed thing, which is not even in the Illusory Realm now, and only he Xu Liang knows. What's more, even if Xu Jue untied the spirit chain, his inner core was broken, and it was impossible to restore his cultivation.

    The disciples under Xu Liang were stunned, and their real people ran away in embarrassment. Moreover, he really gave Xu Zhangmen a Zhenling lock! Isn't he righteous and praised by the entire cultivation world as "high righteousness"? Dare to love him is the means that has long been used insidious. For a time, many people who actively followed Xu Liang, including the second generation of Xianmen, felt a burning pain in their faces.

    They shivered with fright, but no one at Ruri Pavilion paid any attention to them. They finally walked away embarrassed.

.Yin Xuanlei turned around, and Yu Wenhao stood in front of him. He gritted his teeth and said, "Yin Xuanlei, I won't let you approach the head again."

    Yin Xuanlei glanced at him, and with a slight wave of his robe, Yu Wenhao was shocked away by him. He released an enchantment at will, and the Jindan stage cultivation base could not get close at all. The disciples of Liu Ri Pavilion hurried over to catch their senior brother. They were powerless to stop Yin Xuanlei. patterned belt. The belt fluttered off the jade platform and landed on the dark ground.

    They dared not look any further, and all turned around. Only Yu Wenhao stared at him angrily.

    Fortunately, Yin Xuanlei only loosened Su Wei's neckline a little. He used his spiritual power a little, and a small silver chain appeared in the shadow of his collarbone.

.Yu Wenhao took a deep breath. Before he knew it, the Sect Master had suffered so many hardships. However, this Yin Xuanlei took the Zhenling key back, and for a while he didn't know whether to be annoyed or to laugh.