3.3

Su Wei made a brief deployment plan.

    His starting point is also very simple. Since he can't leave for a while, it is necessary to understand the current situation in H City, otherwise he will starve to death just because he has nothing to eat. Besides, people like him have long been accustomed to standing at a high position and grasping the overall situation.

    Although Su Wei has done a lot of homework, it is difficult to meet the temporary commander of the current army in H City.

    Before he went out, he said hello to Li's mother and said that he was going out to do some errands. Now the servants in the house have long since dispersed, leaving only Ma Li, who has watched Si Yuqi grow up since childhood, and her daughter Xiaoli.

    Li Ma had a look of disapproval, and even shook her head when she heard that the young master was going to the military area: "Young master, although our master has something to do with the commander of the other side, it was an old thing more than ten years ago. . . You need to ask those people for help, sigh, it's a bad thing to say, now that others are too busy, how can they take care of us. Anyway, there is still some food at home, it’s a big deal…”

    Su Wei just smiled and didn't explain much.

    In fact, he didn't have a clue. Unexpectedly, he only reported his name when he walked to the military district. The soldier in charge of guarding the gate did not even ask him the purpose of his visit, and respectfully invited him in all the way.

    There was even a person who looked like a team captain eagerly running over, wiping away his sweat, and said in his mouth, "Young Master Si, you are here so soon, I originally planned to send someone to pick you up."

    Su Wei was so confused by him that he didn't know what he was talking about, but he didn't show it on his face. Is it someone who knew the Si family before, so he just nodded calmly: "Don't bother you."

.The team leader was still very enthusiastic, "No trouble, no trouble at all. The young master has just arrived at the base and is talking with the commander. I'll take you directly there."

    If Si Yuqi hadn't been here, how could Dashuai have come to H city. Not to mention that the commander was the first B-level mutant to arrive here, there were at least three or five C-level mutants in the army he brought, which made H City one of the bases with a medium level of solidity. One, people in the entire military region are now in a state of excitement.

    Su Wei's footsteps stagnated. Si Yuqi's eldest brother? ! How can it appear here? Although according to the original book, this eldest brother is also on his side, and with him there, his previous worries can be said to be relieved. But this is not the point, the point is that he is completely unfamiliar with each other. .Fortunately, I heard that the other party has not been home for many years. At that time, Si Yuqi was only eleven or twelve years old. Even if his personality is not exactly the same as before, he should not be suspected.

    For some reason, Su Wei had this kind of worry inexplicably. It had no reason, and it had never appeared before, which made him feel very unknown.

    He followed the team leader to a door, the door was not closed tightly, and he could vaguely hear the conversation inside. However, the team leader knocked on the door, the people inside stopped talking, and then came a low and serious voice: "Come in."

    Su Wei walked in. There were four or five people inside, and one of them was a tall man with his back turned to him. He turned around after hearing his footsteps.

    Su Wei shuddered and couldn't help holding her breath.

    Si family's genetics are not bad. .This man is naturally very handsome, with a high nose and deep eyes. Although he is not at all like Su Wei, he is a strong beauty full of male hormones. Wearing a straight imperial uniform on him, he couldn't hide his thick chest, strong arms, and a pair of straight long legs wrapped in military boots, which fit perfectly.