7.16

But Ming Jingyao was born in the military after all, and his self-control ability exceeds that of ordinary people. He suppressed his desire with a very strong will, and regained the initiative with a few moves.

    The two went back and forth for more than a dozen sessions of training, Su Wei almost felt that he could no longer get up, and Ming Jingyao let him go.

    Su Wei took a cold shower, changed his clothes, and found that Ming Jingyao had changed into that meticulous appearance again, just like the two of them when he was on top of him just now.

    Ming Jingyao sent him to Lu's house and arranged before Su Wei went up: "I have a mission tomorrow, and I will ask the driver to come and pick you up. At the training camp, I have already arranged your pass. Also, I have given you back the permission of your light brain, and you can use it at any time now."

.Originally, he also wanted to take back the ID permission of the Youth Challenge, but the young man asked repeatedly that he wanted to take back this identity by himself.

    Su Wei nodded and said, "Thank you."

    The next day was the day when the Level 7 map tournament started.

    A large number of people gathered in front of the training camp early in the morning. They included quasi-spiritual people and ordinary melon-eating civilians, each holding various cheering banners and various live broadcast equipment. The training camp specially issued an announcement three days ago. In order to reflect that this simulated mecha challenge is open and fair from beginning to end, for this "special event", the training camp arena will be temporarily opened for half a day, and 2,000 people will be organized. Live audience.

    Tickets are distributed randomly by registration, and the people who get the pass are happy, but those who don't get it are dejected and can only watch from the personal light.

.On the Internet alone, there are tens of millions of star friends, and the number of live broadcast rooms opened is even greater than that of any challenge competition. You can see every corner of the arena clearly.

    Lu Le swallowed his saliva and sat nervously on the high circular platform in the middle of the venue. There are two arc-shaped optical brains here. These are two new optical brains in the training camp. The performance and conditions are exactly the same.

    He took a deep breath and smiled. He didn't expect that the training camp would hold a "competition open day", and he didn't expect so many people to come. When he came in, these people obviously didn't have much interest. He even saw a small group of about 60 people, wearing uniform uniforms, holding a big "Lu Xingchen, we support you" sign. What made him even more embarrassed was that there were still trainees from the training camp, who were mixed up with millet Fensi, who looked like civilians!
.Lu Le was so angry that he looked up. Did they think they were here to see their idols? Hehe, but you can't even see that little bitch.

    Thinking like this, Lu Le let out a heavy breath, feeling a little more relaxed. Looking at the clothes carefully selected today, a complacent smile appeared on his face.

    He didn't know that the live broadcast equipment was throwing his every move into the live broadcast room on the star network.

    Little Princess Pea: I don't know why, but when I see this Lu Le now, I feel uncomfortable. Did you see his expression just now? Spooky, so scary!

    Walking the Galaxy with Swords: I saw it too! Don't you say that he is the best student in this training camp, why does he look like a little belly?

    Nimbus Destruction Mushroom: Eating melons means passing by, I am not a fan of either of them. .I just want to say that excellence and small temperament cannot be equated, and then this jealous face is really ugly. I think, although the photo of Lu Xingchen is not good-looking, this one named Lu Le is not much better!