he walked back, just in time to run into zhang shaolian, who had returned from the road on the other side.

i haven't seen him for more than ten days, and when we met, zhang shaolian raised his hand to greet him: "i'm back." still

a very well-behaved look, when greeting the tone of voice is sticky, upward, according to the past zhang shaolian will talk to him about some other words, but he is too tired to exercise back, hastily said a few words, and went upstairs, ready to sleep.

from the back, it seems to be thin, the wide tracksuit has some outline on him, the arm exposed outside the sleeve is normal fatness, and the light is white and tender, like a milky white glutinous rice ball.

it's a good thing, but it's not a good thing, liu zean can't say it, but it's not happy.

he also followed up, trying to shout at him, after shouting a few times, zhang shaolian stopped at the staircase, leaned over to look at him, covered his mouth with one hand and yawned, his eyes were a little red, and said to him: "i'm so sleepy, i want to sleep first, do you have an emergency?" don't

you lie to me, liu zean thought in his heart, what is this.

after thinking about it, he wanted to slap himself and felt crazy.

so i tried to straighten my voice: "it's all right, you go to sleep." ""

good night." zhang shaolian said to him very slowly, "you should go to bed early." "

good night."

liu ze'an tossed and turned a little sleeplessly, he simply reduced this complicated mood to an extended emotional reaction, as to what it was, he didn't care, anyway, it wouldn't hinder his business.

unable to sleep, liu ze settled down to open the mail processing work, and after returning a few letters, he stared at the computer screen that had darkened, his face gloomy.

i was in a daze again.

he thought of zhang shaolian who met for the first time, zhang shaolian who ate snacks at the gym, and zhang shaolian who pushed a snack cart and sold snacks on the street, some fat and thin, some hysterical and calm.

liu ze'an had a terrible thought in his mind, which was very cute.

yes, it's cute.

it's really crazy.

he got up and went out of the corridor, walking back and forth, trying to relieve the psychological burden of whimsy, when he passed zhang shaolian's room, he found that the door was open in a corner, looking inward, and could see the boy lying on the soft bed.

forgetting to close the door, no one wore a light nightgown, revealing his white skin, and curled up to sleep soundly.

liu ze'an had a strange thought in his mind: true, but love.

when zhang shaolian was sitting in the corner of the table eating breakfast, he found that liu ze'an had been watching him this morning. <

his mind is sensitive, and he can detect one or two when there is a wind and grass movement, and liu ze'an is not right, very wrong.

his hair was scratched in a mess, his eyes were obviously not sleeping well, he opened his mouth several times and stopped talking, and finally he sullenly bowed his head to eat.

zhang shaolian asked him, "are you in trouble?"

liu ze'an: "hmm.

zhang shaolian then patiently waited for him to speak, but after waiting for half a day, there was no sound, he was strange, stopped chopsticks to see liu ze'an, who finally gave up his face and opened his mouth.