78

in public, cui ruhao could only lower his voice and ask, "what are you doing?"

yan chi looked up at lin que, lin que immediately changed his expression, became warm and harmless, and even became a little dazed, looked down at yan chi's eyes, innocently, and whispered: "what's wrong?"

yan chi smiled, he liked lin que now, just like lin que liked him, unwilling to say a bad word about him, unwilling to say a heavy word about him, so he shook his head: "nothing." he touched the back of his hand and lowered his head again.

cui ruhao went to see lin que, and saw that lin que could not see the angle in yan chi, secretly staring at him with his eyes, and that stare did not seem to stare, but there was a lot of hostility in his eyes, and he was not welcome to come.

since he was not welcome, why should he give him an invitation, cui ruhao himself is also innocent, lose people do not lose, for this full moon feast, he really prepared for a long time, dress, gifts, expressions, refused to let go of every detail, and strive to be stable and accurate, even if you can't compare lin que, it looks like it is comparable.

who expected lin que to be a cunning man, when he came to him, he wanted to give him something to eat under ma wei, but he was facing yan chi and was a harmless appearance of a pair of people and animals, so that people could not see the beginning, only felt that he was making a fuss.

cheng, cui ruhao endured. <

he took out the gifts specially prepared for the two children, heard that the two children were surrogates, and did not know whose species they were, but when he looked at it, he always felt like yan chi and like lin que, as if lin que had been born personally.

cui ruhao was also a little confused, but men would not have children, this point was beyond doubt, he handed the gift to yan chi, accidentally touched the fingertip with yan chi between his hands, looked up, and sure enough, lin que looked at his eyes as if he was going to spew fire.

if you use an animal to describe lin que now, it is probably a fire-breathing dragon, and the dragon may still lift him too much.

cui ruhao felt the need to talk to lin que about him and yan chi, so he went over and lowered his voice with him: "let's find a place to talk." the

full moon feast of the two children, the protagonist and another man side by side, yan chi thought of those overwhelming people on the internet, he felt that there were knots in his heart, afraid of what he wrote in the book, the sky thunder and fire, hoeing the day of noon, so he put down the child, let yan ge take care of it, and secretly followed up.

as soon as he passed, he heard cui ruhao's voice: "i have now put it down." probably

speaking to his side, yan chi stopped and did not move.

lin que didn't speak, the light was dark, and only cui ruhao's voice could be heard: "i used to really like xiao chi, but you are already married, you are a couple, i also have shame, and i will not stalk anymore." ii only hope that we can all become friends, although our cui family is not as good as your lin family, but usually the business field looks down and does not look up, everyone should put it down, you send the invitation to me, isn't it also like this? indeed

, in the past, lin que could still be angry, deliberately omitting cui ruhao's head in the middle, and it was not that he had not done so, when he and yan chi were married, cui ruhao did not receive an invitation because of his little accident.

but after he entered the family company for a period of time, he found that human affection is the basis of people's life, plus lin zehai usually intentionally or unintentionally guides and instills some things in him, lin que understands a lot, even if he is angry, but he also wants to send an invitation to the cui family, which is the truth.