61

when Lin Que took Yan Chi to the Eight Ears Kindergarten, the kindergarten had not yet closed the door, and the children sat in rows, round like crystal buns, looking too cute.

They have a difference between day shift and night shift here, just past, it happened to be the time when the two shifts were handed over, and after waiting for some time, Lin Que went in to find someone, found a teacher with gray hair, and introduced it to Yan Chi: "This is my former class teacher, Teacher Li, remember me."

Teacher

Li took them to the photo album storage room, while walking with Yan Chi Qua Lin Que, Lin Que went in before and specifically asked the teacher, let him say a few words of beauty to himself, the one outside is his wife, the teacher has a special impression of this small class leader, immediately said yes, said that he would play freely.

He told Yan Chi: "In the past, Lin Que was a leader in the class, and the idea of being young was very big, our teacher looked at it, Emma This child is very stable, and he will definitely make great achievements in the future. Boasting

about themselves does not count, others will go to heaven as soon as they praise Lin Que, immediately correct themselves, and strive to be fast and accurate, leaving an initial good impression on Yan Chi.

Yan Chi smiled reluctantly: "Thank you teacher."

Teacher

Li also said: "Lin Que, he especially likes the little brother, has love, when he went to the small class to take care of his brother when he was a child, he was particularly patient, hey, do you remember the little brother assigned to you?" Lin Que didn't

particularly remember the look, so he listened to Teacher Li's nonsense over there: "Looking white and fat, very cute, you like it so much." <

Where can it be, Lin Que saw that Yan Chi's face changed slightly, and when Teacher Li was looking for a photo album for them, he pulled Yan Chi outside to explain: "I remember being a clown, not good-looking, don't be angry, he can't even compare to your finger."

Yan Chi smiled, "Okay, I see, just remember these words."

Lin Que naturally remembered, but he felt that Yan Chi's smile was inexplicably strange, and when he was about to investigate deeply, Teacher Li called out to them: "Found it, you come in to see, but it has been too long, and the teacher can't remember where you are."

Lin Que looked down at the figure on the photo and slowly looked for it, he first tried to find Yan Chi, there was a pimple in his heart, he couldn't untie it, he wanted to see who the thoughtful and gentle hair child in his mouth was.

It was in the lower left corner of the photo that Yan Chi was found, although the facial features had not yet grown, but he could faintly see some of the shadows of the present, he struggled to support the table with one hand, supporting his fat chin, revealing a toothless smile.

But it was so cute, Lin Que's heart suddenly became soft, and his gaze moved to the side, looking at the companion of Yan Chi who had been deliberately ignored by him before.

Some eyes are familiar, Lin Que wiped his eyes again, how can this not be familiar, this is clearly him when he was a child, ah?

The movement in his hand was faster than the surprise in his heart, and when Lin Que was about to come over to see the photo together, lin que quickly covered up the characters above, arrogant and unreasonable: "I have seen it, there is nothing to see."

Yan Chi had a spectrum in his heart, and he was sure that the one who hit him was Lin Que, but he deliberately frightened him, while going to his hand to take the photo: "Show me." LLin Que's