48

The huge garage, one person chasing after the back, the footsteps spread throughout the enclosed space, Yan Chi is slightly slower, the people behind are slightly faster, and the chase is very exciting.

Lin Que called Out Yan Chi's name in the back and asked him what he was doing there, but he didn't quite understand how Yan Chi had a slightly better attitude towards him, and then avoided him like a foot.

He didn't want to do anything to Yan Chi at all, when he went to the mother and baby class before, the teacher there told him that in the first three months, after three months, this can't touch his wife's body, dead or alive must keep the bottom line, otherwise it is easy to slip tires.

Lin Que was very concerned about Yan Chi's body, even if he tied himself up and chopped himself, he would not touch Yan Chi.

It's just that the bull whip is not a pool thing, he feels hot, the heat has nowhere to release, flowing between his limbs and hundreds of skeletons, nourishing his eyes, looking at it is a little terrible, like that, to do bad things, so naturally think of Yan Chi, just want to hug him, look at him, unconscious mental reaction, but Yan Chi was frightened.

Yan Chi walked forward while secretly remembering those people.

First of all, the main criminal Zhang Huohuo, the accessory Yang Ni, and a bunch of improper losers, tossed this luxury car into this car that does not look like a car, the ghost does not look like a ghost, where to cry, and then make Lin Que into this monkey anxious monkey anxious look.

He's only been dead for more than two months, not yet three months, and he can't do things. <

How to think of doing things this piece up, Yan Chi is not particularly clear, he and Lin Que, but also the relationship of agreement marriage, really want to say, white background and black words, nailed things on the board, Lin Que can not touch him.

Yan Chi jumped on the modified tractor in front of him, leaned over and closed the door, and let Lin Que knock on the door outside.

Lin Que couldn't touch him, put his face on the glass window, and shouted, "Wife." The

flesh was dead, Yan Chi punched him, through the glass, slapped him vainly, and scolded: "Roll."

He remembered the strength that Lin Que had just rubbed him, hugged him from behind, grinding, the whole person had no strength, it may be pure shyness, or it may be that he rubbed a little fire, in the end he did not want to see Lin Que, the partial Lin Que was still shaking outside, occasionally knocking on his window, occasionally sticking his face to the top, like a living zombie.

Wedding night, such a look, in fact, there are some pitiful, inhuman treatment.

Yan Chi's palm unconsciously pressed on the console surface, I don't know which button was touched, the tractor began to speak, in the confined space, this loud voice: "I like you, do you like me?" The

loop function, one sound is more than a sound.

Yan Chi's ears jumped, and his heart also jumped, and Lin Que's confessional words drilled into his heart, unable to shake off, mixed with some deep affection.

Lin Que knocked on the window outside: "Xiao Chi, you open the door." His

concern for Yan Chi was not because he wanted to satisfy his own **, and Yan Chi heard him say outside: "It's too stuffy inside, the air is not good, come out." II

genuinely care about him and want him to be good.

In fact, the air is really not good, did not open the window, a smell of motor oil after the transformation, has not had time to disperse, choking nose, Yan Chi thought, then I still go down well, for the child, yes, for the child.