56

lin que can't laugh now.

perfume, bed, wife, all have it, it should be a day to sleep in the same bed, but he himself is not angry, and he plays a good deck of cards.

he was lying on the bed about to get a day bed, leaning against the wall and thinking about the sun wall, his brain was in a mess, he went downstairs to find ice water to put on himself, took a cold shower, and when he came up, he saw yan chi sitting on the bed in pajamas, his chest was loose and crumbling, revealing a large piece of white skin, leaning over, and the spring light suddenly appeared.

sometimes, the wife is too active is also a sin, simply no blessing to dissipate, lin que exhaled, trying to find a place to hide for a while, turned around, his head hit the wall, quite a loud noise, yan chi threw something down and walked down: "what's wrong with this?"

lin que hid to the side, pressed the ice pack on his face, grabbed the door and came out, his tone urgent: "it's okay, you have a good rest."

you stop me. looking at the situation, there was something wrong, yan chi chased after him, "you give me back!" yan chi was

pregnant, he couldn't run lin que at all, and after half a day, he was panting, standing at the third floor staircase, looking at lin que, who had already run to the bottom, holding the handle, not speaking, but also did not move.

lin que did not move, the two looked up, one low-eyed, looking at each other at a height of several meters, and after half a day, yan chi went to the bottom, and lin que began to run again.

the two ran and chased, the movement was a little big, alarmed many people, lin zhao originally only lit three or three two two lights, after this time, suddenly became bright, lin zehai came out of the study, the crutch in his hand knocked on the ground, full of breath, the voice sounded the whole hall: "what's going on!" yyou catch xiao que for me, xiao chi you rest, don't move, go back to rest first, i will solve this side.

"dad, we're all right, he'll be back himself." yan chi's voice was mixed in a chaotic environment, unclear, did not say anything to move him.

little ash came out of the pet house, meowed, chased after lin que, and bravely moved forward.

yan chi couldn't move lin que, replaced by a bunch of bodyguards to chase, lin que looked back, what a ghost, the love of the two little couples, as for such a xingshi moving people, and the cat, small and bold, lying on the ground fiercely, sooner or later lock it up.

he ran to the end of the house, built a wall in front of him, a dead end, lin que jumped, and was about to climb the wall when the whole person suddenly woke up.

what did he escape? no, what did he run away from? the logical chain of this matter itself is not right, is he ashamed to see people?

just now in the bedroom, yan chi asked him what was wrong, lin que's knee-jerk reaction was that he couldn't let yan chi see it, and he had to find a place to heal his wounds alone. in the past, bull whip made a mistake once, and now he takes the initiative to take medicine, even if he is scolded by his father, he feels that it is not ok, losing face, the positive image does not stand, and the negative is followed.

lin que paused, and several bodyguards snatched him off the wall and sent him to lin zehai.

on the way to the escort, a bodyguard rushed to his side and called out to him: "young master, do you remember me?" the

voice was soft and clever, obviously a tall and strong bodyguard, but the smile on his face was full of shyness and flattery, lin que narrowed his eyes, frowned, and said bluntly: "i don't know." tthe