73

heavens did not fulfill Lin Que's wishes, Lin Yunfu, this bad hearted son, good to raise him to such a big, all to fail an old father's fist heart, his head has not turned to Lin Que, seeing that there is still a little distance from the eye contact, he giggled, groaned, and turned back.

Lin Que's hand that reached into the air fell and returned home.

Fuck, just now he squeezed his eyebrows, and his eyes were about to cramp.

Lin Yunfu came to the unfamiliar environment, his face was timid, he reached out to ask Yan Chi to hug, Yan Chi pulled him up a little blanket, wrapped him in it, the child smashed his mouth a few times, smelled the familiar smell, was calm, closed his eyes and went to sleep.

I was looking for a clear bar, the environment was not noisy, the surrounding music was soothing, and the atmosphere was pleasant.

After a moment of silence, a good person asked Yan Chi about his marriage, and Yan Chi did not hide it at this point, telling the truth: "I am married, I just got married for a long time, most of the year, male, yes, male." Guang He Shen was

still staring at Yan Chi, and Lin Que coughed and raised a glass to him.

After he sat down again, he whispered to him, "Calm down, people are married, stop the loss in time, don't hang yourself on a tree."

Hirokazu sighed and touched the wine glass with him, saying thank you first, and then saying, "You too." DDare to love in Guanghe Shen's

eyes, the two were still competing love enemies before, Lin Que recalled the previous attitude of Guanghe Shen to him, oh, it is true, he did not pay attention before.

Just as Yan Chi put all the attention points on him, during the time he worked in the office, his eyes also shook with Yan Chi's movements at any time, as if nothing else could re-enter his eyes.

Lin Que even agreed with his father's idea for a moment, he really couldn't put a piece of work.

Weekend parties are amateur activities that can enhance feelings, the original intersection of several people is limited to the work level, the topic is serious and tense, now from work to life, from life to interest, only to feel that the distance is instantly closer.

As he was speaking, Yan Chi looked up and saw that in the corner of the bar not far away, there was a person who looked quite familiar.

To say that the eyes are familiar, it is clear that it is the same person, the facial features have not changed, but the capacity has expanded several times, which makes Yan Chi a little afraid to confirm, he observed the person for a long time, frowned, put down the Lin Yunfu in his arms, and said to the crowd: "I seem to have met a friend, I leave, you continue." That

big fat man was Zhang Shaolian at all.

The relationship between Yan Chi and Zhang Shaolian, can not say the sword, and even sometimes there are some good, when the bar was separated, Zhang Shaolian will share some weight loss and fitness tips for him on WeChat every three to five, and at that time, he sent him a 520 red packet, saying that the number is auspicious, to several friends have been sent, let Yan Chi also must receive, not to collect is not a friend. <

In fact, they are not friends at all, at best they are acquaintances with the same city, and they have almost had a fight before.

After communicating with him in the past few months, Yan Chi also had mixed feelings about Zhang Shaolian, and vaguely felt that he was a self-acquainted, about being particularly good to his favorite friends, "stalking", but he also heard that he was autistic and not good at making friends with people, like there was something wrong with him - the original words, the original words that I inquired about.