19

there was a person pressed on the back shoulder, sleeping so hard that he couldn't see his face, he was drunk, lin que in front of him was still holding wine and walking towards him, yan chi vaguely felt that this called back and forth pinch, the whole person was uncomfortable, frozen, and did not dare to move over there.

he looked up at the approaching lin que, thinking about the wording to use when greeting, about seven or eight steps later, the strobe light illuminated the person's face and body, yan chi finally found that he recognized the wrong person.

this man is not lin que.

although he is tall and tall, but the momentum is completely different, the body dress is not the same, probably just came down from the basketball court, sportswear has not yet had time to change, to the knee of the basketball pants, basketball vest front and back printed with 04 numbers, is a professional team uniform.

yan chi saw him approaching, and just wanted to ask, "who are you?" before he could say anything, the man went around behind him, grabbed the back of yan ge's neck and gently lifted it up, and after a moment of looking at his drunken and crimson face, asked yan chi, who was still there: "who are you?" this, this is my line.

yan chi only then seriously went to see this man who was not much shorter than lin que, his heart was shocked, and suddenly there was a spectrum, this person had ten ** is song jingren, at that time yan ge also said to him, and lin que's figure looked similar, the face was similar to six or seven points, he had also seen the photo at that time, and slowly matched the person in front of him.

song jingren saw that yan chi did not speak, misunderstood, and wanted to protect yan ge to his side. <

on this day, the basketball leagues of major universities in yong'an city have also opened one after another, they just finished playing a basketball game and won the glory, so they called friends and friends to come to the bar to have a drink to celebrate.

found yan ge, or his friend next to him said this matter to him, said that he saw yan ge drunk, a young man wanted to take him away, in the bar, drunk, was taken away, song jingren thought of the two words of picking up the corpse, can't stand it, must come and see.

"hey, what are you doing?" yan chi also pulled yan ge to his side, and the inside of his head turned fast, thinking about things.

feelings of that kind of thing, the authorities are obsessed with bystanders qing, yan ge and what he said today, is only one-sided words, can not be fully believed, yan chi now looks at song jingren in a hurry to find someone, think that maybe there is a discrepancy, but also to see the attitude of the "defendant".

he turned his head and had a way in his heart, pulling out his mobile phone to show song jingren: "you see, this is my chat history with yan ge." 

"we met."

song jingren took the wine bottle in his hand, blew it and nodded: "hmm.

yan chi looked at his expression and said: "i heard that he recently lost love, and he was in a bad mood, so i asked him out to drink, i wanted to cultivate and cultivate feelings, maybe i also have a chance, you say yes?"

song jingren shook the long neck, loosened his grip on yan ge's hand, and said, "hmm. <

this person fucking, and lin que is not like at all, just in terms of personality, lin que is better than him for hundreds of eight thousand miles, dumped him several streets, dull, less talking, this is yan chi's first impression of him, even if this person looks, dyed with hairstyle, like he can go to the street at any time to fight with people.

yan chi did not give up, and then added a cruel agent: "you are xiao ge's ex-boyfriend, named song jingren?"

song jingren said, "hmm. this time, he said one more sentence and said, "then you have fun and don't bother." then