zhang shaolian said thank you, picked it up and drank it gruntingly, a cup quickly reached the bottom, and when he put the cup down on the table, he found liu zean looking at him.

the look in his eyes seems to be saying, look at you, drink the saliva will be fat! it's hopeless!

zhang shaolian was aggrieved, carefully moved the cup to his side, and asked, "is there anything else?" begging

for water is like begging, for fear of upsetting him: "don't drink much, only a little."

liu ze'an found himself about to explode again: "you still want to drink a little?" "

yes." don't give him any water to drink?

liu ze'an iron hearted: "don't drink, milk tea is very high in calories, you forgot?"

zhang shao even patted the table: "a little, a little cold water!" "you, you have a problem!"

don't, don't look down on people, thin for you!

after this, zhang shaolian finally seriously began to lose weight, people have to live to fight for breath, although he is usually cowardly, but also sensitive, when all the emotions are backlogged together, he needs to find a proper outlet.

zhang shaolian's figure has gone through many years, ups and downs, from the previous one horse pingchuan to the highs and lows of the university, and then to the final chubby look, the mood is also like such a big ups and downs, perseverance is not what it used to be. <

he said to lose weight, seriously, then you must get this thing done, there are hormones in the medicine, easy to cause the body to get fat, he quietly hid that thing, humming songs during the day to sell goods, soaking in the gym at night all day and not seeing anyone.

liu mei was quite happy: "xiao lian looks a lot better, this child, from childhood has suffered too much, wronged him." she rarely

gave liu ze'an a dish to eat, took the chopsticks and shook it in front of him, asking: "what's wrong, eating is still distracted?"

liu zean returned to his senses and shook his head, "no." he turned around and put a piece of ginger in his mouth and chewed a few bites.

liu mei took the chopsticks and hit his hand: "xiao an, you are crazy, spit it out."

liu ze'an realized that the spicy taste in his mouth was spilling out, and he grabbed the milk on the side and swallowed it frantically.

liu mei looked at him with a complicated look and sighed, "have you been thinking about anything lately?" all that

answered her was a blind shake of the head.

liu ze'an hastily ate a few mouthfuls of food, and then left the table on the pretext of eating, he came to the path in front of the house for a walk, where there were three or three or two families, not lively but not deserted, he saw a small couple holding hands in front of him, sweet talking nong, saying the words of you and me who are ashamed to die.

liu ze'an's face also turned red, and after stopping in place and thinking about it over and over again, he suddenly realized that in his eighteen-nine-year-old life career, he was missing a very important thing, love. <

falling in love seems to be a very comfortable thing, probably similar to the mood when he likes to study, which makes people feel happy physically and mentally.

liu ze'an decided not to think about it anymore, thinking that this kind of thing was not conducive to physical and mental health, and it was also the case when he was reading at the beginning, touching a complex topic, because he liked it too much, and he would think about how to solve it all night, similar to the same reason.