Chapter 40

"You did what?!" I ask almost angrily but more with frustration,
"Um is everything okay?" Parrish asks as he sits beside me, I nod my head that's when he receives a call to go to the hospital immediately.
"Scott just wait there, I'm coming now." I lower my voice
"Actually I've taken him back to him already, I've phoned stiles but please don't tell derek yet" Scott pleads before hanging up. Turns out Scott in order to save a boy from the lacrosse team from dying turned him into a werewolf. Fun times. His name is Liam and he's new to the school, younger and defiantly innocent on the fact of knowing about werewolves and supernatural.
"Do you mind if we take a detour to the hospital, it's important." Parrish starts up his truck before speeding down the street with his sirens on full blast.
"Actually Parrish I've got to get home, it's fine I'll walk" I swing the door open hurdling my body from the moving vehicle, I land in a tuck and roll only scraping up my arm.
Parrish stops and stares at me with worry,
"I'm sorry! I'll explain later!" I yell over to him before taking off in a full sprint to Scott's house.
"Where is he?" I ask folding my arms over my chest as I enter the doorway to Scott's room to see both him and Stiles sat on his bed.
I catch the scent of blood and follow it into Scott's bathroom, I pull back the shower curtain and growl at Scott.
"You wrapped him with duct tape and put him in your bathtub! Are you crazy?! Do you realise that if he goes to the cops saying some boy bit him then kidnapped him you'd be in a lot of trouble! Don't even get me started on how stupid it was to bite him in the first place!" I rant onto Scott not allowing him to get a word in, I touch his face and smile softly at the young teenaged boy.
"Hey. Hey. Hey. Calm down. It's okay, I promise. We're going to explain everything and I won't let them touch you if you don't want them too" I keep my voice at a soothing whisper whilst stroking my thumb and index finger on Liam's cheek. Liam nods his head then I pull him out of the bath.
I throw him over my shoulder carrying him into the bedroom where Scott has gotten me a chair.
"Why don't you let me do the talking?" I suggest, the boys look at each other.
"I should probably say something" Stiles raises his hand, I groan but allow him to start off.
"Liam, we going to take the tape off your mouth if you scream it goes right back on, if you talk quietly it stays off. Got it?" Stiles informs the boy, he goes to rip the tape from his face but I stop him by peeling it off softly myself. "Okay Liam you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight and more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight, you understand?" Stiles is always the one to be awkward,
"Not really" Liam grumbles.
"Good that's good." Stiles points at Liam. Scott admits he doesn't either.
"Why don't I take it from here?" I step forward, the boys don't object. "Okay, Liam. Tonight what Scott did was a reaction in his nature, Scott's all about saving people and he saved you by biting you. That bite will cause you to change..." Stiles cuts me off.
"Unless it kills you." Stiles throws that out there, I glare at him before facing Liam again. Liam stares at me with his large puppy like eyes causing me to melt, stiles mutters "uh oh" under his breath as tears build up and overflow.
I touch Liam's face forcing him to look at me, I plant a assuring smile on my face.
"Hey, hey, it's okay. It won't, it's very unlikely too. It didn't kill Scott or me, or many other wolves I know. You'll be fine, I won't let anyone hurt you not even the idiots behind me. But you have to trust me, and you have to trust Scott." I move away and help untie him, Liam stands up then turns his back on us.
"I'll go get him some water" I leave the room to go to the kitchen, a sudden smashing noise then a tumble down the stairs brings me to my senses.
I rush forward to watch the three boys all wrestle, as I'm caught up in watching the two boys squirm around I don't realise Liam leaves.
"Leave him be, we'll see him at school" I help the two boys to their feet. "You're idiots you know that right?" I flatly tell the boys.
"Yeah, we know. Come on let's go home" Stiles and I take his jeep back to the house.
As I pass stiles room, I hug stiles goodnight wrapping my arms around him securely, I look over his shoulder to see Malia sat on his bed.
"Hey Malia" I wave at her then let go of stiles, it's clear she's jealous almost a little too clear.
"Hey Ira" Malia smiles a small welcoming smile, fortunately she likes me enough to be nice to me.
I head to bed after then in the morning I wake up to hear Stiles's father walk up to Stiles door.
I'm quick to wash and change then I stroll past stiles door to see him and Malia with a bag of chains.
"Wow, full moon and you're thinking of kinky sex? I just heard what your dad said." I tease stiles who stutters at my accusation.
"Haha, very funny." Stiles sarcastically responds, I know the real reason for the chains as Malia hasn't enough power to keep control on a full moon yet.
"I'm walking to school so don't worry about giving me a lift, I have to stop at the station first" I wink at stiles before leaving his room, Stiles goes to question why am I going to the station but stops himself.
I take a short cut and sprint there, I love having advanced speed and still not break a sweat.
"Hey is Deputy Parrish in?" I lean against the front desk, before the woman can respond Parrish is walking through the door towards me.
"Hey are you okay? Why'd you throw yourself from the car like that?" He asks his eyes scanning me over to check for any harm marks. I smile and nod my head.
"Scott phoned me and it was an emergency but all is okay now, that's why I panicked and jumped from the car. It's a long and confusing story so don't worry about it" I explain, Parrish smiles curiously at me.
"Well it was impressive but stupid, shouldn't you be at school by now?" Parrish asks folding his arms over his chest.
I bite my lower lip.
"I've got some time before first period, I was wondering if you were doing anything later? I could come help or something I don't know it's a stupid suggestion..." My voice goes from confident to a silent mutter very quickly, Parrish's smile doesn't leave his face.
"Um, I don't know I'll have to check. Aren't you with Derek Hale though? Excuse my curiosity" Parrish shuffles his weight on his feet, I hear his heart start to rise.
"Um, it's complicated. I'll drop by later if I can, Thanks Parrish." I awkwardly start to back away, Parrish chuckles quietly.
"Call me Jordan." He tells me, I smile then exit the station.
I make it to school early, the busses are just pulling in with the freshman and all.
I spot Liam, he's panting like a dog and sweaty.
I rush over to him wrapping my arms around him,
"Hey, you okay?" I flash him a smile, his friend cocks an eyebrow at us. "Hi, I'm Ira." I introduce myself, I feel Liam lean on me obviously light headed.
"Hey. Liam are you sure you're okay?" He asks Liam ignoring me.
"Maybe I should take him to the nurse" I lead Liam away without an objection.
I hear the bell go as I drag Liam by both of his arms down the hallway, I open up a supply closet and push him inside.
"Your ankle is better, you're running and that bite on your arm obviously is healing as well. Liam, I know you don't understand any of this but you have to trust me. Liam, scott and I we've been through this before. Something is happening to you and you have to listen to Scott." I open the door to reveal both Stiles and Scott listening into our conversation.
"Liam, the bite if a gift." Scott mutters, I roll my eyes and pull myself out of the closet.
"Really Scott?" I whisper as I pass him. "Trust me, Liam. I'm telling to trust both of us, Scott will help you I promise" I head to class leaving the boys to chat.
Scott texts me saying Kira is inviting Liam to a 'party' tonight, aka we luring him to Lydia's lake house to trap him for he full moon.
Hours later once school agonisingly trudges by we all head to the Lake house, i didn't even get a chance to stop by the station to see Parrish...Jordan. I lay on the couch in the living room and close my eyes.
I can feel the urge to shift constantly on a full moon so if I focus on something else it lessens, Derek is my anchor always has been.
The door swings open to reveal Kira and Liam.
"What the hell is this?" Liam asks, I stand up beside the others.
"Think of it as an intervention" Stiles nods his head. "You have a problem Liam"
"And we're the only ones that can help" Scott informs him.
Scott and myself are the ones to explain shape shifters and supernatural to him as detailed as we can.
Liam lists all of our supernatural species one by one then notices the chains.
"Those for me?" Liam asks
"No, they're for me." Malia flashes her eyes
"How'd you do that?" Liam tenses.
"You'll learn, soon you'll be able to do this..." I shift into a half wolf form for me but a full wolf form for the others, I show my fangs and claws whilst my eyes flash. "you'll be able to do that tonight most likely but unfortunately you'll never be able to do this." I shift completely into a wolf, Liam stares at me with disbelief and radiating fear.
"First you have to get through the full moon" Scott tells Liam.
"The moon already out" Liam mentions.
"And you're starting to feel something aren't you?" Scott raises his eyebrows at the boy.
"I feel like I'm surrounded by psychotic nutjobs, you guys are out of your freaking minds! I don't know how you did that eye thing or how you turned into a dog but I don't care! I'm walking out of the door right now and if any of you try to stop me I swear to god I'm gonna...." Liam screams at us his heart pounding like crazy, I shift back into a human and step forward to grab him when he screams holding onto his head.
"Liam, calm down, what's wrong?" Scott steps forward to help me hold onto him.
"You don't hear that?" Liam asks all of us. He collapses to his knees but I keep him up.
Turns out Liam told his friend Mason about the party and news travels fast in beacon hills high school.
"Scott help me get him out of here" I grunt, his claws are starting to show soon will be his fangs.
Lydia begs to get him off the floors which Liam erupts with a roar.
"SCOTT!" I growl myself, Scott and Kira bolt forward taking him from me.
"Stiles! Malia!" I gesture to her. Stiles grabs the bag and her before heading down to the basement.
"Lydia, you and I are on party duty" I stagger towards the door.
"What am i supposed to do with a gathering outside the door?!" Lydia asks me.
"From what I heard your parties are the best in beacon hills, so throw a party!" I open the door allowing everyone inside.
I walk behind her kissing her cheek.
"Thank you! I'll be right back!" I push through the crowd of people leaving Lydia inside the house.
I call up the station.
"Hey, um, is Jordan Parrish there?" I scratch the back of my neck wondering away from the house so the noise of the party doesn't echo through the phone.
"Yes, this is Ira isn't it? The woman from the desk earlier asks me, I can't help but blush.
"Yes, do you know when he'll be let off work?" I ask,
"Um, no sweetie, I can ask your father is you want?" She suggests, I can't help but laugh at that.
"Sheriff Stilinski isn't my dad but no it's fine I'll just come and see for myself" I end the conversation then shift into full wolf form so I can make it quickly to the station.
Everyone has their priorities tonight and mine is trying to get over Derek hale by spending more time with a boy I may or may not have an interest in.
I reach the station, the strong familiar scent of Derek hits me when I walk inside.
It's strong but he's no longer here, neither is the sheriff.
A strong feeling of danger hits my chest, I collapse onto the floor and gasp not being able to breath.
"Ira, are you alright?" Jordan strides towards me kneeling down to help me, Derek is in danger.
I wince and lean back into his arms as he holds me,
"Call an ambulance" he orders, I hold onto his shoulder and shake my head.
"Wait, it'll be fine." I start to breath properly when the pain fades, thankfully that means he's okay.
Parrish helps me up and looks me in the eye.
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks me concern clear on his face.
"Yeah, I just have to call someone" I pull out my phone and dial Derek.