"Are you okay?" Cheryl asked, looking at how her wife moved her leg nervously and seriously looked at her daughter and her boyfriend through the car window.

-Perfectly.- Toni said clenching her jaw, she didn't like to see her daughter with another person and less in such a romantic way. -I'll be back.- she said opening the car door

-What? Where are you going? .- Cheryl asked but her wife had already got out of the car and was going straight to her daughter and her suitor, Toni came to them, from the car Cheryl could see that they exchanged a few words, Maddie kissed the boy on the cheek and turned around surprised that her mother wanted to talk to him.

Toni stayed alone with him, at that moment Cheryl saw how the boy's face paled, then Toni turned around satisfied and Cheryl couldn't help but smile, now her wife was the dramatic one and the one who was having the worst time with Maddie went out with a boy, at first Cheryl knew that she was going to be the one who was going to have a bad time since she couldn't stand any man, only her two children, but it was her wife who had the worst time and it was also Toni who make things clear to that boy

"Mama, what did you say?" asked Maddie, leaning over on the driver's seat to see her better, she had seen her boyfriend tremble.

-I've made a couple of things clear to him.- Toni said seriously, which made Cheryl smile as her wife finally reacted in terms of her children's sentimental life since she kept calm with the twins.

-What? God mama how embarrassing! .-said Maddie returning to her seat dramatically

Later Cheryl talked to her and Toni explained what she had said, she might have threatened him a little but what could she do? Maddie was her daughter, she couldn't stand still, so she made it clear to the boy that she had to respect her and that if he hurt her he would deal with her, her wife, and she also mentioned the gang of serpents to which she belongs for not say her wife had one of the best law firms in town. So…  Cheryl grabbed her cheeks and kissed her deeply, catching Toni by surprise. Cheryl was happy that her wife would react by not saying that she liked seeing her wife so badass, so she couldn't resist and continued kissing her.

The years continued to pass...

Thomas began to grow and surpassed Toni and Cheryl in height, the little boy had grown quite a bit, as had Rose, although she kept her height just like Toni's, as for Cripsis the Dalmatian, he died when Thomas turned 15, the whole family Even Cheryl had a very bad time, who couldn't stop crying either, as well as her children, it was a hard loss. They buried him in the garden so that he would always be with them and he always had flowers on his grave just as the Topaz went there to tell him how everything was going, their adventures and their problems, that place had become a very special place for everyone.

After several years Jason graduated as an architect, Beatrice as a lawyer and Cheryl immediately hired her in her firm so that she could learn from the best herself, Maddie began her acting career in great schools in New York with the great help of their mothers In addition to combining her career with professional projects, thanks to the fact that she was selected in a casting, everything went very quickly.

Thomas in high school was a complete Don Juan, he became more and more handsome, tall and muscular, he had all the girls behind him, unlike Jason he did take the initiative but always with respect and with good manners he had learned of his mothers. As he grew older he looked more like Toni in her way of being not to mention the same eyes they shared, Cheryl loved it