𝒸𝒽. 𝟢𝟤𝟫 -- 𝒷𝓊𝒷𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝒶

Amy gapped at her friends, unsure what to really say.

She'd thought that maybe bringing Keefe to Eva's house would calm the girls a bit, and prevent them from their usual crazy gossiping and acting weird, but apparently she was wrong.

The girls were every bit as lovesick as usual, maybe even more, as they obsessed over Keefe, who shot a glare- that slowly transformed into a pleading help me? look at Amy, basically every minute.

The only thing Amy could do was fail miserably at trying to interrupt her friends, and apparently even getting bubble tea was overrated, now that Keefe was here.

The girls rambled on and on, about themselves, asking Keefe questions, teasing him, flirting-

Amy caught tiny snippets of conversation like,"-so where are you from-?" and "-how old are you-?", but mostly it was just her friends bragging to get Keefe's attention.

"-I'm the student councilor for my class-"

"- and I am a pro at dancing, show me any video of a dance and I can carry it out perfectly-"

"-who cares about dancing when you're the top of the class?  Yes, I've never been below top 3 of all my class my entire life-"

"-never mind all of you. I'm a grade 8 in piano, grade 7 in violin, grade 5 in flute, and grade 8 in-"

"-no one cares, Mia-"

"-rude, Emily-"

"-all of you shut up and listen to me-!"

Amy rolled her eyes as her friends flirted and bragged and competed, feeling that everything was about to turn into a full on argument over who should get Keefe.

She just sat at the side and scrolling through her phone, spamming her other friends.

wdy do when your friends r flirting w ur cousin??

Amy had decided to say that Keefe was her third cousin, partially because they looked nothing alike to be just normal cousins, and also partially because she didn't want her friends to think that they were dating- but her other friends that weren't here didn't need to know.

um y would they be? Leyla asked.

idk, ANSWER DA QUESTION!! Amy texted, fighting the urge to facepalm.

suggest playing a game or smth, Sophia said. idk, like find smth to distract them

i alr suggested getting boba but it didnt work, Amy told them.

well idk, Leyla said.

Amy glanced at Keefe, who looked extremely annoyed. He shot her a look that said, can you tell them to go away?

wait, Amy mouthed.

someone helppppp, She typed, spamming the 'p'.

She was getting increasingly annoyed as her friends' voices raised, all of them talking over each other like all they knew was condescension.

Keefe looked like his head was about to explode, and Amy sucked in a breath when she realised that his enhanced ability was also forcing him to feel all of her friends' emotions.

Amy couldn't imagine how hard it was to live like that everyday.

She frowned at her phone, tapping it as still no one said anything.

guys? She texted. some help please?

After a second, Phoebe, a girl in Amy's Spanish class replied, tell them ur cousin alr has a gf

Again - A Sokeefe (KOTLC) Fan FictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara