𝒸𝒽. 𝟢𝟢𝟫 -- 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓃

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!! It's the 25 of December 2021 YAY!  I'm supposed to be getting ready to go on my holiday, but I was just like Why not do another update before I go? So yeah. I also realized we hit 100reads on Christmas day! Yay! Anyways enjoy this chapter, Happy Holiday and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

                                                        ***

So... Sophie thought. She was already soaked in ice blue goo- and they haven't even had their 'Girl Gossip session' as Biana calls it, yet! Biana also said that she knew- just knew that Fitz was the one to set up the trip wire- even though Sophie said that the goo was ice blue so it was probably a prank that Keefe had left there for them. Right now she was in Biana's bathroom, trying- and failing- to wipe the goo off her face. Biana and Linh had been lucky (Biana said they were going to wait for Marella in her room) because they hadn't tripped over the already tripped over trip wire that Linh tripped over and face planted right into the middle of the puddle of goo! Her friends would probably tease her forever now. Biana sighed, appearing behind Sophie with her hands on Sophie's shoulders making her scream. "It's just me!" Biana assured Sophie. "And your never going to get that off. Go take a shower, we still have lots of time till Marella comes. I'm just going to go change. LINH!" "Yeah?" Linh asked, walking over. There was a ball of water around her arm and she was scrubbing at the goo with a towel but it didn't seem to be working for her either. "Hmm. You both need to shower, and I can lend you fresh clothes. One of you can go in the bath and the other in the shower, ok? And I'll be back when I change." Biana decided. They all agreed and Sophie jumped into the shower. The colorful streams washed away the icky blue goo and Sophie stepped out, feeling fresh. Linh was drying her hair, already dressed. Her light turquoise dress flowed like water- a suitable dress for a hydrokinetic and Sophie got into her red dress that Biana picked for her. She glared at the frills on the dress- though that was what she got for letting Biana pick her dress. That second, Biana flounced into the room, in a shimmering gold and purple gown. "Good, your both dressed!" she sang happily. "Makeup time!"

Biana's outfit:

Linh's outfit:

Linh's outfit: