𝒸𝒽. 𝟢𝟢𝟧 -- "𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒"

"Let her sleep!" "It's 10:00 already!" "You know what? Lets wait downstairs." "Can I like call her up?" "Sure if she's not up in 10 minutes." "I don't think the council will be very satisfied if Lady Fos-Boss isn't up and dressed when they get here." "Can you let her sleep for a bit more? Her echoes woke up last night!" "WHAT?" "Really?" "Oh my gosh, how!?" Sophie stirred, burrowing deeper into her covers. "She's waking up!" A familiar voice said. "LADY FOS-BOSS!" Someone shouted in her ear. But Sophie just pulled her covers over her head. "SOPHIE! Get up, Havenfield is on fire!" Another voice said urgently. That made Sophie sit bolt upright in bed, tangling herself in her blankets. She blinked and her eyes started to focus. "What? Is anyone hurt? MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE?" Sophie asked. She was answered by a lot- and emphasis on 'a lot'- of voices all bursting out laughing at the same time. Sophie scanned the room and realized that the whole of the Black Swan was here, all of Team Valiant, and the rest of her friends. They were all dressed in jerkins and pants, gowns and makeup, Black Swan disguises, and for the members of Team Valiant: cloak, circlet, and clasp. Their hair were all styled, and for girls, braided with jewels. And Sophie was in her incredibly embarrassing hot pink tunic that said 'happy shadow thoughts!' with a bunch of smiley faces- though Linh seemed to be happy that she was wearing it. Sophie had morning breath, humiliating pajamas, bed head, and she could feel a little bit of drool on her chin, which did NOT help at all plus the fact that Stina looked ready to burst from not making a Droolmonster joke. The awkward silence was enough to make Sophie die from humiliation, with Stina constantly snickering and Dex and Biana elbowing her. Before Edaline finally saved Sophie and herded everyone out of the room. "Alright, the council is about to get here, and Sophie's up so you can all go downstairs." Once they left, Grady turned to Sophie. "Ok Kiddo, I'll leave you to get changed and come downstairs for some breakfast when your done but you WILL tell me what happened last night after your done with the council." Sophie nodded and Grady left too, closing the door behind him. Sophie quickly jumped into the shower, washing the knots out of her hair. After she had put on some red flats and the simplest red gown that she could find in her closet- which wasn't very simple at all since Della had bought most of the gowns- Sophie put her starlight circlet on, her moonlight cloak on, and her sunlight clasp on.

 After she had put on some red flats and the simplest red gown that she could find in her closet- which wasn't very simple at all since Della had bought most of the gowns- Sophie put her starlight circlet on, her moonlight cloak on, and her sunlig...

(Hehe I couldn't find a 'glowing white' circlet so just gonna stick with a silver one)